f i f t e e n

"Hermione?" Molly Weasley asks in disbelief, her face showing she wasn't expecting me to actually show up. I tuck my black hair behind my ear. On second thought I probably show have redyed it before coming.
     "Well, come on we were just about to start." Mrs. Weasley says ushering me into the dining room where the whole Weasley family was waiting minus Ron, plus Harry.
    "Hermione?" Everyone looks up and stares at me. I blush and sit down in the chair being offered to me. Besides Harry & Ginny I haven't seen the Weasley family since before. Before Ron & I broke up. Before Draco. Before Dad. A lot has changed in the past couple months. I look over at Ginny who's to my right wondering if she still wants to be friends. She catches my eye and I hold my arms out and we embrace.
   "I'm so so sorry." I whisper into her ear. "Friends?"
    "Forever and ever." She whispers back. I smile as I squeeze her.
    "So where's Ron?" I ask Mrs. Weasley hoping he's far off in Siberia on a ten year long trip.
    "Oh he's decided to become an Auror. That's requires lots of work and a good education so he's decided to take some extra classes." Mrs. Weasley says. An Auror. With a thudding heart I realize what an Auror's job is. It's to kill Death Eaters. Like myself. And Draco. Luckily they knew nothing of Dads return so I pushed that thought away determined to have an nice day with the Weasleys. After brunch I helped clear the dishes away and Ginny pulled me away to her room.
   "We need to talk Mione. Big time." She says. I follow her up to her room.
    "So. Draco." She says.
    "Draco? Oh didn't you know? We're engaged. And I had his baby." I say. Ginny shrieks. I realized I haven't talked to Ginny in FOREVER.
    "Ohh right I thought you looked pregnant. But seriously you need to tell me these things!!!" She says. "Now that's enough for the serious stuff." She say with a wave of her hand. "Now I know Mom won't let you sleepover but we still can do sleepover things! Hair!" She says excitedly. I laugh.
    "Totally! Let's do it!" I say grabbing on of Ginny's magazines.
    "Why did you dye your hair black?" She asks. "Not that it looks bad exactly."
     "Just not me?" I ask. She nods. "One minute." I say and disapparate not wanting to go into the details of why I'd dyed my hair black. I quickly apparate to the nearest drugstore and pick up different hair color kits and bring them back to Ginny's room.
     "So if black isn't my color, what is?" I ask. We spend a long time playing with different colors. In the end my shoulder length hair has been dyed a light brown with blonde highlights. Pretty much my actual hair color. Ginny also told me my long hair was amazing and to never cut it again. We dye Ginny's hair a deep deep rich not natural red different from her normal strawberry blondish color. We also save a box of lime green highlights that Ginny promises to put in Ron's hair once he's asleep. I bewitch the dye so nothing will make it come out until long after school starts. Not too different to what I did to Draco on the first day of school. But unluckily for Ron in my opinion blonde and pink actually look good where red and lime green look like puke together.
   "Good bye Mione!! See you tomorrow!" Ginny calls to me as I leave. I sigh a happy contented sigh. Full stomach good friends. I felt extremely happy and peaceful at the Weasleys something I hadn't felt in a long time. Not since before. I apparate home and snuggle under the covers next to Draco who's already fast asleep.

   Okay please please tell me what you think! And if you have suggestions! I love reading your comments so thank you so much!!!! ❤️💖 and btw in my story Harry & Ginny aren't married yet just dating.