t w e n t y f i v e

Shoutout to IreenChau for making a beautiful cover for this book :)

I blink my eyes squinting against the bright light.
"Hello? Where am I?" I try to say but nothing really comes out. I cough and repeat it.
Suddenly Draco is there handing me a glass of cool water.
"Thank you. What-what happened?" I ask.
   "No one exactly knows what happened. After Thomas pushed you out of the way of your fathers killing curse, you sent some sort of spell at him which created a giant explosion. Luckily no one was hurt, well except for Malfoy Manor. No one has seen or heard from your dad so  assuming he's out there somewhere barely alive. And don't worry Harry & crew got out safely." Draco explained to me. I sighed, realizing while Harry & my father were both still alive we wouldn't be able to live in peace. Just like the prophecy said.
The one with the power to vanquish the Dark Lord approaches... born to those who have thrice defied him, born as the seventh month dies... and the Dark Lord will mark him as his equal, but he will have power the Dark Lord knows not... and either must die at the hand of the other for neither can live while the other survives... the one with the power to vanquish the Dark Lord will be born as the seventh month dies....
"So where are we?" I said looking back up at Draco.
"We're staying in a small cottage in Dingle, Ireland. I thought it would be good to stay somewhere, away from everyone else while we figure everything out. Anyways it's very pretty here and it would be nice to get some alone time. And don't worry Scarlett's sleeping in the next bedroom." He says smiling down at me.
  "Alone time, that sounds nice! You're sure Voldemort's not going to pop out of the closet?"
   Draco laughs. "Don't worry, we're perfectly safe. I'm glad you're making jokes about it all. Bad ones but still. Hopefully we can get back to our normal lives soon."
   Normal lives? I didn't even know what normal meant anymore. Would we ever have normal peaceful lives with Voldemort still out there? And did I really hate him? He was my father. I don't know what to think anymore. Only less than a year ago Draco & I were at school having fun. Being immature kids. Now it seemed like we were adults, with lives and a kid. I had aged many years in only one and wanted to go back.

   Okay guys I AM SO SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTERS!! I promise the next one will be longer!! But I wanted to ask you guys something: what do you want to happen? Should they go back to school? Go on a quest to bring down Voldemort? Stay home with Scarlet? Have more kids? Please comment and tell me! I love hearing anything you have to say about my story :)