Chapter 3

I was still leaning on the couch when I leaned forward slightly to look at the others. They dont even know my name and theyre just like Well k a stranger is in our dorm no big deal, I thought. I looked at Oliver and Ryan. Oliver had leaned back and had his head on Ryans shoulder his arms wrapped around Ryans arm as well.
"Maybe theyve just known each other for a long time and its just chill Ya know? God why am I so judgemental."
I thought and then looked at James who didnt notice me.
"Hes adorable"
I thought before looking at my phone and it was like the light of all the Angels of heaven was burning my eyeballs to rasins. I quickly turned down the brightness and barley glanced up at James who still didnt notice my fumblings. Squinting at the screen I read the time. It was midnight. Great. First day of Collage and your up at midnight.
"Im such a responsible student I thought,"
I stood up and they all kinda looked at me but didnt question
"Im going to bed,"
I announced and put my phone in my pocket.
"What time is it?"
James asked me but Ryan interupted
"Time for you to get a watch"
He snorted and Oliver smiled and instincts kicked in. Immediatley I replied
"And its time for you to get a Calender because that roast is out of date"
I said.
"Oooooooh!"
James said and laughed Ryan looking taken back.
"You dont look like a Salty person "
Oliver said with a smile while Ryan was still prosessing the fact he just got roasted
"Im full of suprises"
I said with a smile
"Whats next, you can speak a different language?"
Oliver snorted
"Actuellement je peux,"
I said and their eyes widened
"French"
I explained and they smiled again
"I dont want to get up"
Oliver whined still clinging to Ryans arm
"I can go with Tristin"
James stepped up
"Oh"
I thought
"Yeah thats fine with me"
I said with a shrug. James and I went to my dorm that I was supposed to share with Oliver but we quickly went to bed .

TIME SKIP TILL MORNING SMH