Chapter 2

Ill be honest I was a bit stunned at Olivers height. Either way he was Fair skinned, freckles. Lots of visible freckles. He had Brown hair to his shoulders.
"K well at least one of them doesnt mind guys having ling hair"
I thought. He was wearing a Beanie, with Big blue eyes. He wore glasses and I noticed his ears were peirced.
"I got the Hispters then, nice."
I gazed at his outfit. He was wearing a plain black T-shirt, some Skinny jeans, and Converse. Nice. I managed to peer around him and noticed two Other guys sitting there.
"Come on in,"
Oliver said and I walked in with my rolling suitcase.
"I thought it was just us..."
I said looking at Oliver.
"It is but these are my freinds, James and Ryan. Their dorm is right across the hall."
Ryan gave me the freaking death stare while James smiled and waved at me. I kinda smiled back. James was fair skinned as well, but I was obviously the palest in the room. I looked like Whats his face from Transylvania for gods sake. James had Dark brown Wavy hair down to his shoulders. Great. Ears peirces. Double great. And the biggest and prettiest blue eyes ever. And I mean ever. He was wearing a Skin tight t-shirt and some black skinny jeans with Vans. And oh my god LOOK AT ALL THOSE PRETTY BRACELETS. I almost died inside as I scanned his arm looking at all the string woven bracelets.
"Ok Tristin stay focused."
I thought and Glanced at Ryan. Ryan. Good ol Ryan. He was the darkest of us all even though hus skin was still fair. He was muscular. His hair was short and dirty Blonde like mine. He had Green blue eyes and glasses. With braces. Someone who can relate to me. I thought. He was wearing a Hoodie with some jeans and sneakers. No ear peircings though but thats A-ok with me.
"Nice to meet you all"
I said shakily with a smile. Oliver walked over to the couch and plopped himself right down extremely close to Ryan.
"Ok then."
I thought and sat next to James but not as close as Oliver and Ryan. I took out mt phone. 1 new message from mom. Oh Lordy, I thought and opened it.
'Hey sweetie how was your first day?'
Wow not as bad as I expected.
'Good, my Roomate is really nice and I technically already made freinds'
I texted back. Close enough, I thought.
'Oh good, is it a Girl or a Boy?'
My mom texted back. Oh no, I thought and kinda panicked.
'Boy'
I texted back blankly.
'Ooh is he cute?'
If I could scream MMMMMMOOOOOMMMMMM I would right then but first impressions ya know. I mean my mom knew I was Bi but good lord.
'Mom dont even go there'
I texted and waited for a response
'Ok honey lol, hope you have a good day at school today ❤"
TIME ZONES MOM. TIME ZONES. I thought and just put my Phone down and looked at the TV
"Why are we watching Mean Girls...?"
I asked kinda confused
"Because its Ollies faveriot-"
Ryan was cut off by Oliver
"SHUT UP GUYS IM WATCHING THIS"
Oliver said on the edge of his seat so I kinda leaned back into the couch
Gay.
I thought but ended up watching anyways.