Chapter Eight: The Outsiders

imagine: you are placed in episode 8 but in Betty's position.

Jughead held your hand tightly as you intertwined your fingers with his. He looks at you with love and passion. You knock on Veronica's door wondering if she'd open it.

Betty and Veronica were holding a baby shower for Polly whom was currently pregnant. The door creaked opened.

It was Betty. "Hey guys, thanks for coming!" She exclaims. She hugs the both of you, one at a time.

"No problem." You said. She smiles and let's the both of you in. "Wow this is amazing." You say to Jughead.

"But, you're more amazing." He holds your hand whilst kissing you. He lets go cupping your cheek. "I love you, Y/N/N."

"I love you too." Before another kiss was going to be happening you were all distracted by Cheryl.

She had come in like a bad ass, as usual. This time she was holding a vintage, pram. You just looked over to Jughead.

"Shall we go into the kitchen and help?" You ask him, before anymore beef went down. You loved to watch fights but, you couldn't hold this one since it was repetitive.

For several hours or so you and Jughead spent in the kitchen helping. You both walked out to see Archie approaching Jughead. Betty and Ronnie were standing behind.

"Why were you lying? That's why you didn't come!" He argues.

"What?" He asks in confusion.

"Your dad, he's a serpent." Archie spoke out.

You were shocked, you didn't know Jughead's dad was a serpent. He never had informed you, ever.

"Okay stop whatever is going on, this is about Polly." Ron storms in.

They all went off, "Hey could you help me for a sec?" Hermione asks.

You look back to Jughead who looked heart broken. He mouthed "go".

"Yeah, why not." And you walked with her.

After the baby shower you reunited with Jughead. He approached you.

"Hey, Y/N." He holds you hand. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you."

"It's okay. But if we're gonna be in a relationship at least tell me first, I love you Jughead, for who you are."

He pulls you into a hug, kissing you. Jughead decided to go to his dad's and ask him about what was currently happening.

You arrived walking into the small, cabin. As you both walked in FP jumped off the sofa holding a bottle of beer in his hand, like he'd never let go.

You introduced yourself. Jughead started to talk about what happened with SoDale and how Moose got attacked by two people.

"Did you have anything to do with Jason Blossom's death?" Jughead asks directly to his father.

"You really think I could do something like that? I'm not a good father but I'm no killer." He states.

The both of you walked out. You faced Jughead deciding to ask him a question.

"Do you believe him, Jughead?" You ask.

"Yes. Do you?"

"I believe you, Jughead." You said.

You both pull in to a long, passionate kiss. You pull off, your foreheads touching as you smiled.

"I love you, gorgeous." He says, with a wide smile drawn onto his face.

This made you happy. Seeing him happy especially at a time like this.

"I love you more."

don't judge me for displacing Betty, bc I love bughead.
Btw please be aware that I don't remember much of the lines...
Unedited