Mutual

Stepping into the majestic building of Riverdale High as you grab your back throwing it to touch your back. It wasn't really your choice to move out of your previous home.

Your family was the moving type, something was wrong you'd have to move. It was bad enough that your parents were already arguing about moving to Riverdale.

But to be honest you didn't give two shits they'd always argue about where they wanted to move. You knew your parents had grew up in this town exploring the mysterious locks of itself.

You somehow drawn your eyes into this town. Your feet touch the squeaky, shiny floor as you turn your head around looking for anyone. No one.

"Too early, I suppose." You mutter under your breath.

But you weren't. A dark haired boy appeared out of a room, he looked up as his eyes locked with yours.

For that moment it had seemed no one was there but the two of you. You tried to speak but nothing came out. It seemed like you could be there forever and it wouldn't matter.

Soon, you felt heat rising up towards you. Were these feelings? No...no they can't be. You didn't like the idea of relationships since your recent ones didn't go to plan.

Just then, the bell rung. Students came rushing in like hungry lions. Without recognition you had missed the dark haired boy.

In classes you couldn't think, you had English last period. You decided to sit at the back because to be actually honest you didn't want to be up close to the teacher and, you didn't like turning around.

You then saw the guy you had seen in the morning, you tried taking your eyes off him. The only way you did that was draw.

After school had finish, you thought to yourself you had always been keeping yourself isolated why the shizzles are you doing it here? Now?

In all honesty, your parents might kill you because you spent your whole English lesson drawing. But again, you didn't give two shits.

You decided to go to Pops Shakes. When you walked in you saw him, the dark haired boy. Holy fuck he was hot as hell.

Seeing as there was no one there but his laptop entertaining him you walked up to him.

"Um hey, d'you mind?" You ask, shyly. He nods in response. "So um, I saw you in the morning and some of my classes." You gave him an innocent smile trying to portray yourself as not the 'stalker' type.

"Yeah you're Y/N." You blush at the fact that he knew your name. You sat there in silence not knowing his.

Of course your not mean, it's just you were obviously drawing to stop getting distracted by his handsome looks.

"Yes, and you are.....?" You laugh under your breath trying to not embarrass yourself.

"Jughead. Jughead Jones."

"Cute name." Hearing your compliment he smiles, his cheeks turning into a light shade of pink. You smile at his cuteness. "I'm Y/N Y/L/N. Since you probably may have not known my last name. What are you working on?"

"My novel."

"What's it about?"

He explains to you about his novel. You both talk about yourselves and it had seemed like you've known each other forever. Those 3 hours had seemed like 3 years.

After a few months of growing close to Jughead you knew it was time to confess your feelings for him.

You see him at his locker, you walk up to him taking a deep breath.

"Jug, can I speak to you?" You ask him.

"Is it bad? Because when people say it like that it's like 99% times bad." You bring a little laugh, "hey, Y/N/N, you okay?"

He cups your cheek rubbing his thumb up and down against it. "Yeah. But I'm not sure you'll be." Soon his smile disappears, this was bad for you, you hated seeing Jughead upset.

You inhale, "I have feelings for you, well I have ever since I met you. That morning when you came out the room, I felt something. I don't know if you feel the-"

He stops you by pressing his finger against your lips. "Shush, I know I do too. I've never felt this way about someone. You make me feel safe Y/N/N, I really, really like you. Like, like, you."

You smile at him in awe. He brings his arms down to your waist pushing your body against his. He smashes his lips against yours, giving you a passionate, delicate kiss.

You both let go. He rummages through your hair putting a lock of it behind your ear. "I know relationships don't say this till the middle, but I love you Y/N/N."

"I love you too, Jug."

You both take in hand in hand. Intertwining your fingers with his. You'd always spent your times at Pops Shakes, where you had officially met. It was a really special memory for Jughead.

Surprise!! I'll be doing Jughead imagines in this book.

I wrote this on my previous book I had published which was a Jughead Jones imagines so I pasted it into this one.

if you have any Jughead requests please send in or comment!! xo