Wedding Bells

Imagine: its you and Cole's wedding day
[B/F/N= best friends name]
WARNING: a bit of smut (ps. I can't write smut so sorry)

Wedding bells, was all you could here. Yes you were nervous as your stomach churned. You also felt fulfilled to be with the man of your dreams.

You moved your hands down to flatten your bright, white dress. "This is the day." You mutter under your breath several times.

As the doors are about to open you meet up with B/F/N. "I'm so happy for you, Y/N!!" She/he screams up and down in excitement.

"Thank you!" You open your arms up hugging her/him. Tears filled your eyes full of happiness on your big day.

"C'mon you go girl!" Your best friends exclaims with enthusiasm.

You take a deep breath as the doors open. Seeing Cole standing waiting for you. It's like you heard nothing, saw nothing. But him. You were locking eyes as his lips curve in aw.

You smile back as you walk further looking to your sides as you wave to your friends (and Cole's of course).

Standing at the front you turned to Cole, your eyes meeting with his. He pulls up your vale to behind the back of your hair. "Finally, now I can see that beautiful face of yours." He whispers.

You blush happily, that your makeup would cover your natural pink cheeks.

As the priest began to speak, you brought the ring to Cole as he asked. "Cole Sprouse, will you take Y/N Y/L/N, to be your wife?"

Your soon yet to be husband locks his beautiful hazel eyes with your E/C eyes. "Yes of course."

You slide the ring to his warm finger. He brings a smile to his face as he looks at you passionately. "Y/N Y/L/N, will you take Cole Sprouse to be your husband?"

"Yes!!" Cole picks you from your waist picking you up high. He spun you around.

"May I?" He looks to the priest.

"Yes." Cole looks at you passionately. You face never leaving gaps. Your noses were touching as well as your foreheads.

All in a sudden you remember something. You lay your hand on Cole's chest pushing him away. "Wait! Remember the speeches?" You ask him, you made him a lovely one and you wanted him to here it.

"Oh yes!" He smiles. As you started walking to the front you were stopped by a hand on your shoulder pulling you back.

"Please let me go?" He pleads you with his cuteness. You roll your eyes. "Fine!"

You sat down on the first bench. You looked at Cole passionately giving him a smile. He looked down at his paper his eyes running through it.

"Nah." He says scrunching the paper and throwing it to the side. "I don't need that." He looks into your eyes making you blush. "Y/N, the girl of my dreams, I love you so much. If it weren't for you I wouldn't be here. You're weird, funny, and adorable." Tears began to appear in his eyes. "If I lost you I'd lose a part of me. You're my soul mate, my everything. I can't wait to have a future with you, little mini you's. I don't even know how lucky I got to have you in my life." He begins to laugh, tears scroll down your cheeks "I love you more than anything, sweetheart."

He walks up to you, he picks your hand up intertwining his fingers with yours. He cups your cheek rubbing the tears. He smashes his lips to yours.

Screaming and shouting filled the background. You both pulled off as you slowly drifted your eyes opened. He was looking into your eyes passionately as he put your hair behind your ear. "I love you, Y/N/N."

"I love you, more." He strokes your cheek. "My turn." You walk as he holds your arm back. You twirl to face him.

"You being here with me everyday, shows me your love to me." He brings a smile to his face giving you comfort.

You all drink beer and champagne becoming drunk as hell. You and Cole was dance together. You moved your hips side to side as he grabbed you waist. Being drunk he takes you upstairs to the hotel.

You walk into your hotel and into the bathroom feeling hyped up. You throw cold water against your face then drying yourself with a towel. You walk into the room.

You grab your night clothes placing them onto the dressing table. Cole wraps his arms around your waist. Kissing your neck.

"Hey your drunk as hell, but handsome." You said as you spun to face him on your heels.

He smashes his lips to yours. You move your hands up to his black, scruffy hair. You both strip all your clothes leaving you both in only your underwear.

He moves his hands down from your waist to your butt. You smack him lightly.

*skip time* It was the morning, you tried getting up to see what time it was since you both had to travel to where your honeymoon was. A pair of strong arms were stopping you from doing so.

You went back to bed turning your body to face Cole. He was still asleep, you starred at his face. Freckles sprinkled on his nose and lightly down everywhere. You smile passionately.

As always he says, "It's rude to stare, babe."

"Not if your husband is so handsome." You smile as he opens his eyes.

He moves his hand down to yours, the both of your fingers intertwining. "Last night was amazing." He says moving your hair around your ear. He cups your cheek. "You're amazing."

You both kiss as the sun hears the both of you up, as if it was the imaginary moment. "C'mon let's make breakfast and we head out to where our adventure of where our husband and wife relationship begins."

He smiles at you, giving you a light kiss before you both head off to your journey.