Sick

Imagine: being sick and Cole looking after you

You woke up feeling sick. You lay down wearing a baggy jumper as Cole cuddled up with you putting his arm around your shoulder and your head on his warm chest. You were both watching netflix.

Tissues were lying around. You were about to sneeze when Cole grabbed you another box of tissues kissing you lightly.

"You're gonna get ill if you keep being around me." Although you did love that he still cared for you even though you were sick.

"I'd do anything for my girl." He smirks, leaving you to turn your face into aweness.

"Have I ever told you that your the best boyfriend ever?"

"I know I am." He looks at you look proudly as he strokes your hair.

Later on your 13837297th movie you had the urge to go run upstairs and puke. You grabbed your hand on your mouth guarding it. You ran upstairs as Cole followed you. You puked Ito the toilet since you could reach for the bin.

As you say there puking Cole put your hair behind your ears stroking your hair and patting your back. After you finish he brings your head to his chest giving you a kiss on your forehead.

You both go downstairs and watch a movie. You fall asleep on his chest. 30 minutes later you wake up seeing Cole with red heart balloons saying "get well soon" with some flowers and chocolates. Your lips curve. "You didn't have to."

He smiles. "Well I have to for my girl." He hands you over the medicine. "Eat up." You had your medicine soon feeling better watching a movie and eating chocolate.

The next day it was sunny, so you woke up Cole so you both could go out and buy some groceries. Cole wakes up puking. "Oh no not again." You thought.

"Well at least you can take care of me now." He says coughing with a smirk. He lifts his hand onto yours as you press a light kiss on his forehead.