They apologise for hurting you but you don't forgive them (They hurt you #4.1)

A/N ~
Okay before any of you get confused...there are going to be two versions of the final part. As some people wanted you to forgive them and some who didn't want you to forgive them, I will be making two versions.
So....this version is when YOU DON'T FORGIVE THEM.
I want to get a message across of that if someone hits you, they have to suffer the consequences, even if it means that you leave them for good. Even though these characters would never probably do this, I still want to write this. Love you all.

Brian
You are feeling a little sad at over everything that has happened so you take a walk down the beach.

As you walk along the shore, you see someone surfing in the distance. You decide to take a closer look and you are taken aback due to the fact that it is Brian. This reminds you of the day that you first met. You walk a bit quicker so he doesn't try and notice you, but he does.

Your apartment is just round the corner from the beach so you head there. You finally arrive at your apartment and walk through the front door. As you shut the door then walk to the living room, you hear a sudden knock on the door.

You sigh and open it again to see a topless Brian, holding his surfboard with tears in his eyes.

"Y/N, can we talk for a second?" he asks shakily.

As mich as your inner voice is telling you not to, you ignore it and nod your head.

Brian comes closer to the door, "Um, look....I just wanted to apologize. Don't shut the door on me yet! Just hear me out...please. I love you. More than anything else in the world. As soon as I first saw you, I knew that you were perfect to me. You are perfect. You are beautiful and caring and respectful. I didn't mean to hurt you. Ever since I did, I am now full of guilt and shame. I was in a bad mood and you didn't deserve what I did. Please forgive me. I will never hurt you again." He is crying now but you take none of it.

"Brian....I know you are sorry and I completely respect your apology but I can't live like this. I am sorry but I can't forgive you and I don't think that I ever can." You say calmly. Brian looks down in embarrassment.

"It's fine. I understand. I don't deserve you anyway. Have a good life with someone better than me. But if you ever need anything, I am here."

"I know." is all you say before you shut the door in his face.

Dom
You are sitting on a rock at the beach. You like to call it a thinking rock, as it is where you think through your thoughts. You look out to the ocean, admiring the calm waters. You are angry at seeing Dom again. You don't want to see his face...no matter how sexy it is.

"I see that you haven't changed."

Oh no. Oh hell no. You think.

You turn to see Dom standing next to you but you look back at the ocean, "How did you know that I was here?" you ask calmly, but the emotions are creeping up your back quickly.

"As I said, you haven't changed. Every time you get angry or upset, you come here and sit on that same rock." he says simply.

"Why are you here?" you snap suddenly at him.

"I just wanted to see if you were ok..." he says.

"If I'm okay?!" you snap angrily, "Does it look like I'm okay? Why do you think I am on this rock then, huh?"

Dom looks down, "Y/N, look I'm sorry, okay?"

You stand up, "Just go! I don't want to see your face anymore! I don't care if you love me or not. I've moved on. Why would I want to be with someone who uses their girlfriend as a punching bag?"