How they kiss you

Brian
Passionately and full on the lips. But sometimes, it is the kiss on the cheek or even a kissing attack on the neck, with the help of his hands.

Dom
On the cheek or a soft, slow kiss on the lips, hands slowly snaking around the waist.

Roman
An attack on the lips of all types. Whether it is pecks or French kissing. But Roman likes targeting the neck and other places also.

Han
A good old, passionate kiss but also them small pecks here and there.

Deckard
Cupping your face with his hand and pulling you in to a slow but passionate kiss.

Letty
Snaking her arms round your waist, pulling you even closer to give a full on kiss on the lips, letting off sparks of passion.

Hobbs
Small kisses on the cheek and lips but sometimes he may sweep you up in his strong arms and give you the kiss that you will never forget.

Tej
He has his hands firm around the waist, pulling you in closer, ready for kisses from the head down to your stomach.

A/N ~
I hope you are enjoying these! Please give me your opinion and feel free to request preferences and imagines (please request imagines in the IMAGINES REQUEST SECTION).
This book is close to 1k reads, I am so shocked. Looks like I am not bad at these after all. ;)