Chapter 4

Third Person POV*

Eren woke up with a start which startled his wolfy mate. Levi held him close and murmured quietly "Bad dream?"

Eren shook his head "Just the usual." He turned on his side and snuggled into Levi's chest, rubbing the top of his head against the raven's chin. Within moments, the neko was asleep once more and this time no dreams of his past life self invaded his mind.

------

Eren could tell something bad was going to happen, but he couldn't tell what. 'I'm laying in bed with my mate and we're at home... How could anything bad happen?' He tried to ignore the feeling his instincts had detected and blame it on paranoia but it just kept getting stronger. 'So what is this danger then?'

His question was answered when he heard "Hoof!" Then a growl next to him. "Daddy wake up! Wakey wakey up!" A high pitched voice demanded.

Eren opened one eye to see his matching sun kissed skinned one year old daughter on top of his now angry mate. "Ally, it's too early to play. Mommy and daddy need sleepy time." Eren tried to explain.

The little girl pouted "But I want to play with mommy and daddy! I haven't seen you for so long!" The girl wailed and she had a point.

Levi sat up and placed his hand on her head "Tell you what, after we rest up we'll play with you okay? But right now we are very tired, so please let us sleep okay?"

Ally shot him a look while puffing her cheeks out "Promise?"

The wolf nodded and stifled a yawn "I promise now please leave mommy and daddy to sleep.

Eren breathed a sigh of relief when the neko finally left but there was a problem. "I can't sleep."

Levi opened one eye at his mate and gave him a smirk "Well is there something else you want to do, Mrs. Ackerman?"

Eren blushed fifty shades of red and snuggled into the wolf's chest "I hate it when you play that card but," he raised his leg under the cover and nudged Levi's groin "I also like it too."

The wolf grinned in triumph and hunger before pouncing on the Neko, pinning the boy against the sheets before starting his assault on his mate's ears.

Warning! ⚠! Sexual content! Don't like don't read!

"Leeeevi! No! That's cheating!" Eren moaned before succumbing to the irresistible pleasure that Levi was delivering to him by biting, sucking and kissing his sensitive snow white ears. He gripped the sheets and exhaled sharply when he felt his wolfy husband wrap his rough hand around his member and start to pump it up and down. Combined with having his ears teased, Eren felt like he was losing his mind in lust.

Levi pulled away slightly to gaze upon his red cheeked half lidded wife whose ears were now covered in nearly invisible hickeys but also covered in very noticeable bites. He nuzzled his beloved's face and captured his partly opened mouth in a warm and tongue filled kiss. A tongue war broke out but the lust hazed Neko was no match for the wolf Inu who wrapped the loser's tongue with his own and proceeded to suck on it, causing Eren to release in Levi's hand.

"You came a lot." Levi murmured before taking his soiled hand and circling the tight muscle of Eren's hole. The latter rolling his eyes in the back of his head while wild moans tumbled from his parted lips.

Levi inserted his middle finger, causing the cat to arch his back and place his hands above his head to grab the headboard. "M-more." The cat quietly demanded.

The wolf grinned, his tail standing high while he held back the urge to just thrust into him in one go and fuck him into the mattress like there's no tomorrow. He put in his ring finger and pinky finger inside the neko, reaching in deep till he hit his beloved's G-Spot.

"Leviii!" Eren cried out, stars dancing behind his eyes but not finding his release. He needed more, much more. "Levi, please." The Neko pleaded with half lidded hazy eyes, ruby cheeks and a slightly parted mouth with his shy tongue just barely sticking out.

Levi pulled out his fingers and nuzzled his beloved's face before slowly pushing himself inside, hitting all of his partner's spots before gently kissing that sacred place inside his wife. "Eren, can I?"

His partner nodded and held him close "Give me all of you."

A switch went off in the wolf, causing his rationality to diminish and his instincts to take over. Instead of going slow like they had on their honeymoon (condom on), Levi started pounding into Eren like a jack hammer even flipping him over and fucking him into the mattress.

Eren, on the receiving end, was enjoying the rough and animalistic sex and had his fanged mouth wide open while silent moans escaped so that his kit would be none the wiser. Instead of moans, what erupted from the cat's throat was instead an enormous and unbelievable amount of purrs that would rival a car's engine.

Due to their eagerness and the fact that they hadn't done it raw in a long time, Levi came within moments with Eren following close behind. Levi filled the Neko to the brim and then some with his seed, fertilizing many of the cat's eggs.

Making sure not a drop spilled out, the wolf pulled out and collapsed by his mate "Damn, that was amazing!" Levi exclaimed before snuggling the now exhausted and satisfied Eren.

-----

Took a while but I finished it