Chapter 2

The newly weds touched down in their hometown, feeling jet lagged and exhausted but cheered up when a familiar white eared neko baby girl with long dark chocolate brown hair wearing a white dress with pink flowers printed on it ran up to greet them at the airport.

"Mama home! Mama!" She ran into Eren's awaiting arms while he kneeled on the ground. Her mother scooped her up and nuzzled her, the two purred loud enough to rival a car's engine.

Levi petted the girl "We missed you, Ally." He said softly before kissing her on the head.

The neko giggled and kissed Levi on the cheek "Daddy home too." She smiled.

"Alice! Alice Ackerman! We told you to wait for us!" Growled a golden retriever man with blonde and black hair along with hazel eyes wearing a long sleeve loose button up blouse and blue jeans along with running shoes. A dark haired, dark eyed freckle faced rottweiler man wearing a muscle shirt and running shorts hot on his heels. The two caught up to the newly weds.

The retriever blinked then crossed his arms "Welcome back, fun trip?"

Eren grinned "The best."

Levi wrapped his arm around his wife's shoulders "But nothing beats coming back home."

Eren laid his head on Levi's arm "Yep."

The rottweiler caught up "Jean! You shouldn't take off like that!" he stood in front of the retriever inu man with concern present on his face. "What if you hurt the pup?"

The one called Jean dropped his ears and tail "Sorry, I just got worried I mean Alice is tiny and she could have gotten hurt or taken or..." He trailed off, tears of guilt bubbling in his eyes.

Marco hugged him "Hey, it's okay. I'm not mad."

Jean growled "Fucking hormones."

Eren's ears perked up "Jean...are you by any chance um you know in the motherhood department?" He asked hestitantly.

Jean pulled away slightly and rubbed his eyes with the heels of his hands "Yeah, two months now."

Eren smiled "So now you know I felt."

Jean grimaced "I'm sorry for calling you a baby, happy?"

The rottweiler inu approached the wolf while the mama cat and retriever talked it out. "Welcome back, Corporal. How was your honeymoon?"

Levi groaned "Marco, you don't have to call me Corporal. You can call me Levi."

Marco grinned "It's just fun to call you that."

Levi ruffled the other's hair.

Jean suddenly ran off to the bathroom. While Eren snickered, the two dogs turned to look at him. "What happened to him?"

Eren kept snickering "Baby bladder."

The two nodded.