Chapter 1

I sat in my Car silently nd anxiously before finally gaining the courage to get out. I scanned the Parking lot cautiously before walking to the trunk and grabbing my Suitcase. Taking in a deep breath I looked at my new Collage.
"Ok Tristin stay calm, remember to talk when someone asks you a question. Not everything that goes through your mind comes through your mouth. Wait. Thats a good thing"
I mumbled fiddling with my keys before locking the car. I walked up to the Collage and slowly went inside looking around.
"Holy..."
I thought looking around before walking up to the desk and gently adjusting my glasses.
"Name sir?"
The lady at the desk asked.
"Tristin Drake"
I replied. "Wow you didnt studder" I thought to myself.
"Floor 4 room 25 sir!"
The woman said and held out my dorm keys. Not knowing how to respond I just nodded and said Thank you so quietly I couldnt even hear myself. I walked to the Elevator and Inhaled then Exhaled and pressed the botton hoping god might bless me with an empty elevator.
"God bless!"
I said with a smile and walked into the just-so-happened-to-be empty elevator and pressed the 4. There were 5 floors total. Suddenly I started stressing and Talking to myself.
"What if my roomate doesnt like me? Oh god."
I thought and almost had a heart attac when I heard the ding of the elevtator indicating I was here. I walked out and smelled the fresh clean scent if the hallway before squinting at the numbers as I walked by and finally got to 25.
"Ok Tristin be calm"
I thought and Insterted the key. Before I could even turn it the door whipped open and there stood a tall dude. Like a rely freaking tall dude.
"Christ-"
I said trying to regain stableness when they cut me off.
"You must be Tristin! Im Oliver your roomate!"
They said enthusiascticly
"Well golly gee aint this gonna be a diddly darn fantastic time"
I thought staring at Oliver.