"Dad Voice" (Logic x Morality)

He was so tired of their endless bickering. Back and forth they went, on and on and on, they never shut up. Anxiety would make some silly comment, throwing out a petty insult, and Roman would defend himself and throw an insult back at him.

All day things had gone this way, and Patton was sick of it.

"Enough!" He finally raised his voice as the two, standing up and pointing at the two of them. "All you've done all day is argue with each other, don't either of you have anything better to do? Both of you, go somewhere else and sort things out between you. If I hear one more word I think I'll go mad!" Patton placed his hands on his hips, watching as the two shied away from his glare.

"S-sorry, Morality." Roman stuttered out as he scurried from the room, Anxiety following after him.

"Yeah, sorry dad!" Anxiety called over his shoulder. Patton could do nothing but stand there, watching them go, jaw set and brows knit together, his breathing labored.

After a few moments a hesitant hand was placed on his shoulder, causing Patton to blink and turn around to face Logan, who looked at him worriedly. "Are you.. okay?" He asked, taking a step back just in case the frustrated man decided to take it out on him, too.

Patton sighed. "I.. I'm sorry. I'm not sure what that was, I've just.. there's been so much going on I've had to take care of, and so much happened today, and then those two, oh they would not stop arguing and-" Patton drug a hand down his face, groaning as he sank down onto the couch. Logan sat next to him, still keeping some distance.

"Would you... like to talk about your frustrations, perhaps?" Logan offered awkwardly, causing the other to let out yet another sigh.

"I dunno. It just seems that nothing is working in my favor today." His voice was much softer now, than it had been only moments before. "I've just felt so.. upset."

Logan chewed the inside of his lip. Emotions were the bane of his existence. He was awful at handling them, especially when providing comfort for a sad loved one. However, he hated seeing Patton this way and he was certainly going to try his best to help. He leaned closer to the other, wrapping an arm awkwardly around his shoulder. Patton glanced over at him appreciatively, leaning in to the awkward hug. The two sat in silence for a while, Patton focusing on calming down through deep breaths, and Logan just staring straight ahead, hating that he didn't know what else to do in this situation.

"Thank you, Logan." Patton mumbled, and smiled when Logan looked confused. "I just needed a minute of silence, to think straight."

"Right," Logan gave the tiniest of smiles. "Glad I could help, in any way."

Patton smiled back, sighing contentedly as he leaned on Logan. The two continued sitting in silence, happy to finally be getting some peace and quiet.

Yoooooooo sorry for this I'm tired and angry and sad today and I'm using my computer to write this so there's probably lots of typos. also its really short and theres no romance and ive basically given up typing correctly at this point.

still not back entirely but i wrote this as a sorta vent thing and might as well upload it as something this week.

i also may write what happened with anxiety and roman after they left fighting if you guys want that, it'll be once im back and itll be much better written than this was and actually romantic.

anyways, I hope this was okay, forgive me for it not being my best. I'm also working on my prinxiety book and have about three chapters written that i just need to edit and upload so i will also do that once im back. apologies once again, I hope that this was adequate. Bye-Bob