Kenny x wealthy! Reader ~ My girlfriend, the sugar mama (Part 1)

This chapter is based a bit on my past years at school where I am luckily out now. Enjoy! This will be a probably three part one shot. I like the idea way too much to make it short!

((EDIT 2022

A/N

I was a pretty messed up kid when I wrote this. So please don't take anything I wrote in there too seriously. Thank you.

I had a different mindset when I wrote this years ago and luckily now I'm no longer like this. I had to change several parts of this fanfic for that reason.

Also I can't believe I have to say this but PLEASE stay respectful in the comments. I had to remove too many infighting, insulting (towards other people) and rude comments about my past writing style and threats. I will block any people doing any of these above. Also spamming the same shit over and over again will also result in a block.

))

~~

You had everything in life. In fact, you were spoiling yourself to hell and back.

Growing up in a rather poor family, you made your way up in society all by yourself. You became a business woman, in fact you were a (insert any type of job you want here). Many people looked up to you, especially men and boys, since you were filthy rich at a young age. You were also very highly educated.

Not having dated at all in your life due to your job keeping you busy day and night, you were searching for the one boy in your life, to spoil and give all your love.

You were almost desperate to find someone, you were turning (y/a) this year and your parents asked you every year when you visited them, if you finally had found a boyfriend. Of course, a few years ago you had one night stand here, another one night stand there, but that bore you after awhile.

Many men tried their luck, but of course, all of those men just wanted you because you had a great body AND the cash and you were not dumb, you knew that very well. Having you as a girlfriend was every dude's dream. And your dream was it also to finally have a boyfriend. The loneliness in your heart was never filled out.

But in fact, this was all gonna change by that one fateful day in your life, when you went to a town in the mountains of Colorado called "South Park" for business expansions. You were staying at least one month over there.

~~Your POV~~

Looking outside of my (f/c) Range Rover I drove through the streets of South Park. This town looked like a farmer town, just like where I used to live before I became a business woman. It looked peaceful and cute, that's totally for me! Staying at a quite place like this, work on my business plan where I don't have a tons of guys running after me was just perfect. Just a town where I can be myself and have my total peace.

My eyes wandered from one house to another, every each of them almost looking identical, besides the color and number of the house. What kind of people lived here? Were they nice? Oh well, I couldn't care less, I was only here for work anyways. It's not like I would make some friendships and growing deeply attached to that town...

~~Time skip, afternoon~~

After arriving I was packing out all of my things that I took with me. I got a normal sized house with a garage for my car, just like everyone else in this town. I didn't want to attract too much of attention by buying a huge mansion or go live in a expensive hotel.

I sat down on my (f/c) queen sized bed and sighed. I heard laughter and teenager voices outside and went to look out of the window. I glanced over the transparent (f/c) curtains. It was so funny, I could watch people outside of my window but those outside couldn't see me! Perfect for a rather introverted person like me. I chuckled at those thoughts and mustered the group of children which were talking in front of my house.