Kenny x sick! Reader ~ Heal me with your love

Haaay soooo, I am sick right now for real. I got this idea in my head a few days ago and I thought that I am sick now, why not writing it? Thehe~ I know the title for this one shot is cheesy AF. Little warning: This one shot contains a bit of smut.

I hope y'all enjoy it~!

--

The snow was glittering on the floor at the bus station. It was a beautiful, sunny Monday. The birds sang and everyone in South Park was in a good mood. Stan, Kyle, Cartman and your best friend and long time crush Kenny were at the bus station.

Wait. No! There was one person missing, a specific one.

Stan turned over to the boys.

,,Guys, today...something is different...Something's missing."

Cartman directly spoke after him, his eyes widening and anger growing in his face.

,,Yeah! FOOD is missing!! MY food!! Yesterday, I stashed the new double stuffed Oreos in the near of my bed. Today morning when I woke up, they were GONE!! Fucking GONE!! And I know who came at night and stole them!!" he pointed at Kyle, walking over to him. Their faces only millimeters apart.

,,YOU FILTHY JEW!! YOU STOLE MY OREOS WHICH I BOUGHT WITH MY HARD EARNED MONEY!!!" he screamed, leaving Kyle with a pissed look on his face.

,,You don't earn money yet fat ass!! We are still at school!!" Kyle argued back.

Kenny rolled his sky blue eyes and looked over to them, speaking up in his muffled voice.

,,Cartman, you probably already ate them all and forgot that! Anyways, Stan is right, something is missing today..."

Kyle and Cartman stopped arguing, everyone looked on the floor and all of the sudden everyone looked up, speaking at the same time.

,,(y/n)!!"

Cartman turned around on his right and looked over your house, which was not so far away from the bus station.

,,Yeah right, where's that dumb bitch anyways..."

Kenny's face got red as a tomato and he got a death stare glare, he stumped over to Cartman, placing his hands on his chest, lifting him up. Cartman had abosultely no time to react.

,,Don't call her a dumb bitch you idiot!! She's smart, friendly, polite and a way better friend than YOU will ever be to anyone!!" he screamed in Cartman's now pale out of fear face.

,,Damn Kenny calm the fuck down, I know she's your best friend but you don't have to kill me! Jeeez!"

Kenny quickly let go of Cartman, landing on the white fluffy snow.

,,Ouch Kinnyyyy!! You could have let me go lesser quick, my big boned yet fragile as a flower body was not prepared for that!!"

Kyle, your second best friend looked at them confused, then went back to the main focus, you. He got a worried look on his face, finally asking the question of the question.

,,Does any of you know where she is though?"

Everyone shook their heads, Kenny silently taking his smart phone and texting you while the bus would arrive in 10 minutes from then.

Kenny: Hey~

You: *5 minutes later* Oh hi Ken. What's up?

Kenny: More like what's up with you? You weren't on the bus station today! You skipping school? It's gonna be so boring without you here~

You: I am sick. Got a flu. And my parents are gone for the whole week, so I have to nurse myself. Wish I wouldn't be so lonely but I don't wanna make anyone become sick because of me...I'll be back tomorrow probably.