Part 13

S

I slowly gain consciousness from a shift in the air. I hear breathing that is not my own and the panting air gets closer to me. The feeling of this monster's breath fanning my face gives me the knowledge that I only have a few seconds before it attacks.

I squeal when Zeek starts to lick my face and jumps around on the bed and my body. "You buffoon!" I laugh yell while pushing him off the bed.

I groan and throw myself back on the most comfortable silky blue sheets. I have never slept so well in my life. My life is now this bed and I shall never leave thee my love!

Then I smell my first love...

"Okay, I lied. I have to go, I'm sorry silky bed. My first love is calling me. Don't be sad I'll see you tonight." I whisper regretfully as I stroke the pillow I slept on.

Getting up, I go to the door on auto pilot, not even checking how I look or anything. I need that bacon in my stomach right now or I do not even want to know what will happen.

I hear commotion as I pass the living room but still have my eyes a bit closed. I note how quiet it got when they see me pass but I pay no attention to them.

I head straight to the kitchen and the most glorious site welcomes me. There is a stack of bacon on a plate and chocolate chip pancakes in the middle of the table. I can tell there are two other people in the room but I don't even glance their way.

Sitting down I grab a napkin and dig in.

"S..?" North asks as he hesitantly puts a glass of orange juice next to my plate which is a smart plan of action because I would have definitely tried to bite him if he thought to take any of my food.

I grunt at him and I can hear someone start to laugh behind me.

Finally feeling human I grab my napkin and clean my hands then rub at my eyes trying to get the sleep out of them.

I look up and see North sitting next to a man. The man has shoulder length blonde hair, tan skin, and light brown eyes. He looks like a typical surfer dude and he is grinning at me like I'm the best thing he's ever seen.

I blush a bit realizing he saw my crazy breakfast situation.

"My name's Lucian! I am North's older brother." He says joyfully while earning a scowl from North.

I look back and forth between the two and they could not be more opposite even if they tried. Maybe he's adopted or something?

North chuckles at me and says that he and Luke are step brothers.

Lucian is about to say something when I hear a high pitched scream and a loud bark from Zeek. I bolt to the room and I can't even comprehend what I'm looking at right now.

Zeek is on top of a very large man that is covered in tattoos and piercings. This man is currently yelling out in Russian about death for some reason and it actually looks as if Zeek is having a good time.

"Zeek! You made a new friend! How sweet." I say giggling and smiling at my adorable boy.

The man stops yelling and is looking at me and I take a second to admire his handsome face. What is up with all these beautiful people?