Meet the Devil : Part - II

The Same Day...

At 8:36 p.m.

Edward's P.O.V.

I grabbed her breasts and gave them a hard squeeze.

I can't seem to forget what happened yesterday. How dare he rejected me. And going around hugging another man, on top of that!

Shit! Is he even a virgin?! Or... is it all just a pretense?!!

What if he's already having sex with that guy?!

Fuck! Why didn't it get to me??! He shares room with that bastard as far as I know.

What if he's getting fucked by him every night?!

I was so engrossed in my thoughts that I didn't notice the girl lying under me was calling me, until the other two girls cried out, "Master! Master!! Please don't hurt her!"

It broke my trance and I looked beneath me. Her body was trembling and drops of tears rolled down her rosy chick. ''Ahh... isshhh.... M-master! Please d-don't... Not so hard. It hurts!" she told me crying.

Luckily, she is a vampire. A human female wouldn't be able to put up with my strength. They would've died by now.

I quickly let go of her breasts and pushed my dick, deep inside her cunt, in a single go. I kept pounding her until I was on the verge of cumming.

I grabbed her arm and pulled her with me, making her sit on my lap while my dick was still deep inside her and I sat on the bed.

I sank my teeth into the skin of her throat while shooting my load inside her.

It's fine... It's not like she can get pregnant. She's a Delta ( δ ) after all.

I kept sucking her blood and kept remembering the sweet taste of his blood.

The sweet nectar I was able to taste, the very same day I found him...

I'm a pure blood so I live on bloods of other low level vampires. It's not like I can't swallow human food. I've drank human and animal blood at desparate times and survived but they just won't do for me. I'll be hungry again.

My hunger for food and sex come hand in hand. Every time I get hungry, I crave for sex and every time I meet Abie, I crave for his blood as well.

I pulled out of her after I was done but got hard again, within a few minutes

I pulled out of her after I was done but got hard again, within a few minutes. That was the fifth time I had done it.

I moved her aside and leaned my back on the headstand of my bed.
I was really frustrated.

One of the other two girls came crawling between my legs and started sucking me.

Poor girls! They're my loyal servants so they give all they have to satisfy my needs.