~ 37 ~

Honeymoon in Miami! Bring it on! The bright sunshine, the sand between my toes, and Brian by my side - things couldn't get any better than this!

I was busy packing up the rest of our suitcases, as Brian sat on the bed. He was supposed to be pairing up our socks, but instead he had decided to just fling them across the room at me. As yet another sock rebounded off my ass, I swivelled around, glaring at him. Brian looked incredibly sheepish; his cheeks a rosy red, his lips being sucked in to stop himself from laughing. I turned back around, picking out a shirt to pack for the honeymoon, when another balled up sock whacked the back of my head. I span on my heel, catching Brian red handed.

"It wasn't me!" He called out, as he pretended to do what I had asked. I shook my head in amusement, a slight chuckle escaping my lips.

"Brian..." I started, pointing around the room. "You're the only other person in here, you dope!" I guffawed, watching as a smile slipped upon his face. If I had to choose what I loved most about Brian, it had to be his adorable smile. His happiness was all I needed to be happy myself.

I was finally able to finish the packing, making sure that I had everything we would need; a week's worth of outfits, swim-shorts, condoms (very important), shoes, and well, us.

I loaded up the car, chucking all of our bags into the back for easy access. I walked Brian out, helping him climb into his seat. I locked up our house, before strolling to the car. I got into the driver's seat, leaning across, placing a kiss to Brian's cheek, as I strapped myself in.

"Ready?" I asked, pushing the key into the ignition.

"As ready as I'll ever be, Baby." He smiled, as he rested his hand over mine on the gear stick. I started up the car, setting off on our journey to the airport.

The process between checking in at the airport and boarding the plane went by fast. Before we knew it, the plane was taking off, and soaring through the air. Brian had his headphones on, playing one of the onboard video games. I watched his screen, as his character was trying to run away from the ghosts - a ripoff of Pacman basically. I shifted my gaze towards Brian, his face showing nothing but concentration. His eyes were glued to the screen, with the tip of his tongue sticking out from his lips.

As the game came to an end, Brian's character being killed by the miniature ghost figure, I leant across, catching his tongue with my lips. I kissed him passionately, slowly pushing him back into his seat. Brian began to kiss back, his tongue battling mine for dominance. I pulled my lips away, only to reattach them to his earlobe. I nibbled at his sensitive skin, feeling Brian tremble as a result of my teasing.

"S-Sal, stop! We can't do this here!" He whispered, gently pushing me back. I sulked mockingly, my bottom lip pouted out as far as it could go. Brian chuckled lightly, kissing me one more time. "I'm sorry, Baby." He frowned, his hand clutching at my knee.

"It's fine, you owe me big time when we get there." I shrugged, before raising an eyebrow at him. Brian shook his head, as he quietly laughed. His finger tapped the tip of my nose, as he started up another game.

A few hours later, Brian and I were checking in at our hotel. We were given our room key, and had been directed to our room. As we made our way there, I chuckled to myself, gaining a confused look from Brian.

"What's so funny?" He asked, plodding along as fast he could.

"This may be the first time that I don't have to worry about Joe leaving a shit in my toilet before I get there." I explained, attempting to stifle my laughter. Brian let out a nervous a chuckle, his hand scratching the back of his neck, as his face screwed up.

"Yeah...about that...I kinda um, need to go." He nervously chuckled, his cheeks now a deep shade of red. I let out a laugh, patting his back in comfort.

"Babe, I don't mind if you do it because I know that you'll flush...right?" I replied.

"Oh fuck, yeah of course I will!" He chuckled. We made it our room, dropping our bags to the floor, as I fished the key card from my back pocket. I swiped it across the sensor, waiting for the green light to flash. As soon as the door was unlocked, Brian and I took our bags through. We placed them onto the bed, unzipping them to unpack.

I started to open up the drawers, folding our boxers, socks and smaller items, neatly inside the boxed compartment. I walked over to the cupboard, counting how many clothing hangers we had for our shirts. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Brian start to bounce his body up and down, as if he needed to use the restroom.

"Bri, you can go, you don't have to help me here." I smiled, flicking the bathroom light on for him.

"Are you sure?" He winced. I nodded my head, gesturing for him to go. I chuckled lightly, as he kissed me on the cheek on his way passed me. He locked the bathroom door behind him, which was unusual for him. He usually doesn't care for privacy. I took no notice of his strange behaviour, and continued with the unpacking of our belongings.

I was hanging up the last shirt, as I heard the bathroom door open. Brian stepped out, his face looking peaky and nauseas. I walked up to him, placing a hand to his shoulder.

"Baby, you okay?" I frowned, fearing for his answer. His arm wrapped around his stomach, as he timidly shook his head no. "What's up?" I asked, guiding him to the bed, and letting him take a seat. I took his walking stick, leaning it against the wall, before sitting next to Brian.

"I was fine at first, did my business that I told you about in the hall. As I was washing my hands, I felt sick again...well, I guess you know what happened next." He frowned, brushing a strand of hair to behind his ear. I pulled him into a hug, placing a kiss to his forehead.

"Oh, Bri. I'm sorry, do you feel better now?" I asked, as I slowly rubbed his back in comfort.

"Y-Yeah, I just feel bad for ruining the holiday." He sulked, resting his head against my shoulder. I cupped my hand around his cheek, before slowly stroking his hair.

"Don't say that, you haven't ruined it at all! You can't help it if you're ill, Baby." I comforted, kissing his cheek lightly. Brian lifted his head, his eyes locking with mine. Our lips soon became melded together, as I slowly pushed him back against the bed. I paused for a second, pulling my lips away from Brian's. "Wait, you brushed your teeth, right?"

Brian nodded, a cheeky smile sprawling across his face. I started to kiss him again, my hands roaming up and down his sides. That's pretty much how the rest of our honeymoon went, the two of us kissing and fucking, you name it, we did it.

I feel that the honeymoon was Brian's most treasured moments, as the constant reminder of his illness interrupted our, um, activities. There were a couple occasions where he had to sprint to the bathroom while I was going down on him, but that didn't stop us from continuing afterwards, wink wink.