~ 15 ~

I cupped my hands around Brian's cheek, pulling his face towards mine. I kissed him once again, with all the passion seeping through me. As I pulled away from him, a smirk began to pull at the corners of my mouth.

"Does that answer your question, Bri?" I winked, causing Brian to smile brightly.

He leant forward, kissing me again, his lips were so soft against mine. I ran my hands down his back, letting out soft moans. Brian gradually made his way to my neck, kissing every inch of skin along the way. He nipped and sucked gently, leaving a very visible love bite on my collarbone. His hands pulled at the hem of my tee, slowly pulling it up and over my head. My glasses fell from my face, landing on the sofa. I moved them to the table, not wanting them to get broken.

Brian giggled softly, as my touch tickled at his sensitive skin. I slowly unbuttoned his shirt, pulling it from his shoulders, chucking it to the floor. The pair of us inspected each other's chests for a short while, before Brian lunged forward. He curled his arms around my torso, moving one hand to the back of my head, gripping tightly at my hair. He kissed me passionately, pushing me backwards onto the sofa. Brian held his body above mine, as he continued to kiss me with all of his might.

My breath hitched, as he gradually kissed down my neck, reaching my chest, focusing on my nipples. I wasn't normally a one for receiving 'nipple treatment' but I kind of loved it.

"Ah. Fuck, Brian." I breathed heavily, as his tongue swirled around my chest. After enough of his teasing, Brian continued his way down, kissing and sucking along my snail trail. As he approached my waistline, his hands fumbled with my boxers, pulling them down swiftly. My member was now fully on show - nowhere to hide now. I studied his features, as his eyes widened.

"Damn, Sal. Didn't know you had it in ya." Brian smirked, running his hands along my inner thighs.

"Shut the fuck up and just kiss me." I panted, reaching for his belt, and ripping his jeans from him. I slipped my hands under his boxers, stroking his ass, and my, my, what a fancy ass that man had. Brian moaned into my mouth, as I continued to run my hands along his behind, slipping his boxers down to his ankles.

Brian broke away from the kiss, his eyes scanning down my body. I looked down, noticing his rather huge length. Brian blushed, as he noticed my face drop. He let out a nervous chuckle, before taking it upon himself to tell me.

"Twelve inches...and you?" He bit at his bottom lip - that was fast becoming my biggest turn on - with his eyes locking with mine.

"Ten inches, but I'm thick." I winked, locking my lips with his once more. Brian ran his hand over my shaft, groping me softly. I let out a soft moan, his touch was so soft and exhilarating. His fist tightened around my length, as his hand began to pump up and down. Brian kissed down my chest once more, before enclosing his lips around my tip. The conflict of the cold air around us, mixed with his warm lips sent my body into overdrive.

"Brian- I-I'm gonna-!" Before I could finish, I released into his mouth, not without screaming his name. Brian swallowed profusely, hiding all of the evidence. He slowly clambered back up my body, his tongue soon melding with mine, with his length grazing against my own, as his hips began to roll. I could taste myself on his tongue, and I have to say, it was kind of hot.

We continued to kiss, before Brian pulled away. I whimpered silently, at the sudden lack of contact between our heated bodies. Brian looked at me, with his eyebrow raised.

"So, er...are you a train or a tunnel kind of guy?" He stuttered. I paused for a moment, genuinely considering my answer. What? I've never had to think about this before. I pictured all of my dreams of being with him, coming to the conclusion that I was usually the train.

"The train, I guess..." I replied, with a shrug of my shoulders. With that, Brian flipped us over, so I was now in control. I ran my hand against my shaft, whilst pushing a finger into his opening. I lined up with him, awaiting his confirmation. Brian clung onto my shoulders, I could feel his body shake beneath me.

"W-Wait...are you sure about this? I mean, once you've put it in, there's no going back." Brian blurted out. I leant down, and kissed him passionately, sucking all of the breath from his lungs.

"I'm as sure as I'll ever be, Bri. Just enjoy." I winked, as I slowly pushed my length inside of him. My hips began to rock back and forth at a steady pace, gradually building in speed. Our skin clapped together, echoing around the room. My eyes slammed shut, as I continued to thrust my hips as hard as I could. Listening intently to Brian's grunt, after every thrust.

I opened my eyes again, wanting to witness Brian's pleasure. I watched, as his front teeth became buried into his bottom lip. His face screwed up, with his nails digging further and further into my shoulders. I held myself up on one hand, as I took it upon myself to make sure he didn't miss out. I wrapped my hand around his almighty length, slowly pumping up and down. I kissed him, biting at his lip, as I pulled away.

It didn't take long for my climax to reappear, as I spilled inside of him. I moaned loudly, as I rode out my high, my hips now sloppily moving. The pace of my hand increased, causing Brian to soon release onto my hand, some of his creation landing on his stomach. I moved my hand up to my mouth, and sucked each finger slowly. I leant down, running my tongue along his stomach, licking him clean.

I could feel the small beads of sweat running down my forehead, as I pulled my shaft out of him. I ran a hand through my hair, that had soaked up the majority of my sweat. My hair was no longer styled neatly, rather more messy than I preferred it to be. I peered down to Brian, whose hair was drenched with sweat, the jet black strands sticking to his skin. I caressed his cheek softly, leaning down to kiss his soft, and might I say irresistible, cheek.

Brian wrapped his arms around my body, pulling me on top of him, and that's how we spent the rest of the night; cuddled in each other's arm, skin on skin contact, naked, and full of love.