~ 23 ~

Brian and I had been together for a couple of months now, and we were forever growing stronger. We were constantly around each other's houses, never leaving the other one's side.

A couple of weeks ago, I did go through a relapse, nearly putting myself back in hospital, but once again, Brian was there. Every step of the way. He was my rock, I don't know where I'd be without him in my life - even before we became a couple.

"Baby, you fancy a movie night?" Brian called from the kitchen, as he started to cook our dinner. I followed the scent of the food, dancing my way to where Brian stood. I stepped behind him, curling my arms around his waist, pressing his back against my chest. I placed a kiss to his shoulder, before resting my chin upon it. I swung him back and forth softly, causing his ass to press against my groin.

"Whatever, Boo. Just as long as it's with you. Hey, that rhymed." I replied, tightening my grip around his waist. Brian looked back at me, chuckling lightly.

"You're such a dope, you know that right?" He chuckled, turning around in my grasp, and wrapping his arms around my neck. I pressed him against the counter, as I kissed him passionately. My hands roamed his waist, as he tightened his grip around my neck.

"Yeah, but you love me." I joked, as I pulled away. Brian tapped the tip of my nose with his finger, before turning back around to continue with dinner. I teased him, kissing his neck, or taking whatever he needed next. Yes, I was the annoying boyfriend. I hugged him one more time, before Brian moved his ass back, butting me away from him.

"Sal, let me cook damnit. Go and play on the Nintendo 64 or something, Babe." Brian commented, shaking his head, as he went back to cooking. I stood back, swinging my arms left and right - much like in the fencing challenge we filmed a few days prior.

"But you know I only like playing that with you Briannnnn." I whined. Brian dropped what he was doing, turning to face me. I could see the smile that so desperately wanted to show, but he held it together.

"Do you want dinner or not? Just let me put this on, and I'll be with you, okay?" He asked, with a smile. I nodded my head, jumping up and down excitedly. "I swear to God, you're just like a kid sometimes." Brian chuckled, rolling his eyes, before returning to cook.

I slumped myself on the sofa, picking up the controller, as the Nintendo 64 console booted up. I began to play Super Smash Bros., up until Brian walked into the room. He perched next to me, grabbing the second controller, joining the game. When it came to gaming, Brian was very competitive, whereas, I just liked to have fun. We played for around an hour, until Brian went to check on the dinner.

"Dinners ready, my love!" I heard Brian call from the kitchen. I switched off the console, chucking the controller to the floor, and making my way to the table. I took my seat, just as Brian was bringing in the plates of food. He really outdid himself, he'd thought of everything

"Thanks, Baby." I licked my lips, before diving into the steak. It had been beautifully cooked, Brian had real talent in cooking, that's for sure.

After we had both finished, I stacked up the plates in the kitchen, leaving them for the morning. I walked back into the lounge, sitting next to Brian. He placed his hand on my thigh, squeezing it gently.

"You know, er, tonight's our last night before we go on tour...meaning that it's our last chance to fuck for a month." He smirked. I busted into laughter, slapping his arm playfully. Once I'd calmed down, Brian raised an eyebrow at me. "So, do you wanna?"

Instead of answering him verbally, I leant forward and locked my lips with his. Brian placed his hand against my cheek, as we continued to kiss. He broke away, only to stand up, pulling me with him. He walked me to his bedroom, kissing me all of the way down the hallway, our clothes being thrown in every direction. I'm pretty sure my boxers ended up hanging from his light fixture. The pair of us busted through his door, having Brian kick it closed behind us. He ran his hands down my back, all the way to my ass, gripping the back of my thighs.

"Jump." He whispered into my ear. I pulled away, shaking my head shyly. "W-Why not?" He croaked. Shit, did I just ruin the mood?

"Because I'm way too heavy. You won't be able to carry me." I sighed, looking down towards my feet. Brian inched closer, pushing my chin back up.

"Hey...none of that." He smiled, before leaning closer into my ear. "Besides, I was a firefighter, I can handle it." He smirked, causing me to chuckle lightly. Brian patted my thighs, instructing me to jump up. I did as I was asked, having Brian carry me, pushing me against the wall. I wrapped my legs around his waist. I could feel his hardening length pulsate against my thighs, and fuck did it feel good.

Brian continued to kiss me, as he lined his shaft up with my opening. He soon pushed deep into me, filling me whole. I screamed out his name, as he started to thrust his hips up into me. My back pressed against the wall, as Brian thrusted his hips, gradually building his pace. With every push, he let out a sexual groan, and that fucked me right up - no pun intended.

Sweat began to pour all over us, as Brian continued to fuck me senseless. I was in ecstasy, loving every second of it. Brian's climax soon arose, releasing his creation into me. He swiftly pulled out, dropping me to the floor. Brian switched places with me, facing the wall, and resting his palms against the flat surface. I gripped onto his hips, immediately pushing my length into him. I thrusted as hard, and as fast as I could. The sound of our skin clapping together, echoing throughout the room.

It wasn't long until I couldn't hold on anymore. I pushed into Brian one last time, with every ounce of strength I had left. I shot my load inside of him, causing Brian to scream out my name. That has got to be my biggest turn on.

The pair of us collapsed onto the bed, our bodies a sweaty massacre. Brian wrapped an arm across my chest, gradually catching his breath.

"Wow...that...was...new." He panted, wiping away the sweat from his forehead. I turned my head to face him and chuckled.

"Sure...was." I breathed, hugging him tightly.

Now for the tour! I was super excited to get on the road again, and for a whole month, wow! It was going to be hard to keep my hands off of Brian the whole time, but who knows, maybe we'll get a quick chance at one point, wink wink.