Intro

A/N: Hey guys, it's just a try ... pls be kind... Working hard on it. Ideas are always welcome. Please leave comments and votes. I'd love to know about it.

Thanks lovely Jelsa shippers

Elsa's P.O.V.–

I was flying over the soft clouds, feeling their moisture and softness and the warmth of the sun. I flew up high as my wings were gently cutting the wind for me to go through. I smiled as I as I stopped in mid-air to adore the creation of God. I was at a place where one could see both. Heaven and Earth. It was beautiful.

I would like to tell you about me. I am Elsa. I am an angel. Here in heaven, everything is very peaceful and everyone is very happy. We angels are supposed to do work here. God appoints an angel for a human, who is tired of human world, is sad, has lost something or is not treated well. But to only those who have a beautiful heart. All the rest he manages himself. We meet them, pave a way for them, make them believe and guide them. But we are not to tell them who we are. We are made human until we make them good enough. But we could use magic. After that we disappear. After we have done our work we leave them live their leave and come back to heaven, and we never ever meet them again. I personally don't like the last part. Because the humans find friendship and care in us but they are heartbroken after we leave cause they are bonded with us. I have worked with 2-3 humans and they are good now. I have no job right now. Oh! I was to meet Anna. She's my sister. Our family actually died in shipwreck. We are together.

I quickly fly to Anna. I saw her flying. "Hey, Anna" I said. "Hello... C'mon. God wants to talk..." she said.

We hurried to the council hall where we discuss things. "My dearests..." a deep voice came. "Jackson Frost" He said. A boy with blue sweatshirt and brown pants with white hair was shown. "We need an angel to go help him... He is an orphan going to college. He lives with his younger brother Jamie. Sister died because of a disease both brothers didn't know but poor kid blames himself for it. He is alone. He works as a club waiter, which is not a suitable place for him to visit every day. He has nothing else than his brother. If his life keeps on going like this, his heart will become dark and cold."

I looked at him. Poor kid I feel so bad for him. "Elsa..." God called me. "Yes, my God..." I said. "I want you to guide him" He said. I nodded.

The other day in the evening...

"Good bye, Elsa..." said Anna. "Good bye, sissy, be back soon don't miss me too much cause I know you will" I said. I flew towards the earth. And stopped when I could feel ground under my feet. I disappeared my wings and changed my attire in a jeans and T-shirt. As soon my wings were gone I was looking like a human and everyone could see me but I was still angel and I could feel all sins and jealousy and greed and lust radiating out of human bodies.

I quickly started to look for Jackson and stopped in front of the bar he works. 'Gosh, if outside is this what would be in the club...' I wondered. I went inside. It was full of drunk teens and adults and bar dancers and male and female strippers. I scrunched my nose of the smell of alcohol.

I slowly searched for Jackson. I went to a bartender. "Excuse me, is Jackson here?" I asked. "You mean Jack? He's there" I turned to see the boy standing at table collecting empty bottles and glasses of alcohol. His face was expressionless. I approached him. "Excuse me?" I asked. "Yes, mam" He said. "Where's washroom?" I asked. "Go straight then turn left..." He said. I had to make acquaintance, there was nothing to say but this. I sat on a table. And Jack approached me. "Mam?" "Is something here non-alcoholic?" I asked. "I could some orange Juice" he said. "Okay..." and he left. After 10 minutes he came back with orange juice. "Anything else, mam?" he asked. "No, thanks".

After sometime I saw him leaving the bar. I quickly left some money and went after him that I made with magic. He walked and stopped at a shop. After 5 minutes he was out. I followed him. he kept on walking. After some time he stopped in front of a church. I stood at the entrance for a minute. He went inside and placed the bag on a chair. He fell onto his knees. I walked inside without making any sound. "What did I ever do to you?" He asked. "I was living peacefully, without any complain. Even when I lost my parents, even when I was out of job, even when you took my sister, even when I was alone! What did I ever do?!" I felt tears in my eyes. "You always were like this to me! You never helped me!" he said. "He did!" I absent-mindedly said. He turned to look at me. He wiped his tears away. "You're the girl from the bar..." he said. "Yes..." I said. "I'm sorry, I heard your prayer but you were speaking very loudly" I said. He stood idly. "I'm Elsa Snow" I said. "Jack Frost" he said. "Jack, God loves you he helps you every time you need" I said. "How do you know that?" He asked picking the shopping bag from the chair. "You know my father used to say that God sends and angel for everyone to take care of them." I said. "Then my angel might not want to help me, like anyone else" He said. "It wants to but it is waiting for the right moment" I said. "You talk weird things" he said. "Really?" I asked smiling. "Yes, I've never seen you here. Are you new here?" He asked. "Yes" I said. "Cool... I'll see you soon" he said smiling. "Yeah..." I said. I sat there on the bench closed my eyes. "God, you started this at the very wonderful place. Give me the strength and knowledge to solve the problem" I prayed.

Jack's P.O.V.

I went to my apartment after meeting that girl, Elsa. She's cool. Maybe we could be friends. I knocked a door. That's not where I live. "Hey, Jack" North said. "Hey, old man" I said smiling a little. "How was your day?" He asked. "Tiring, wanna get some rest. Is Jamie asleep?" I asked. When I am not home I leave Jamie, my little brother with North. He's a nice guy.

"I'll bring him" He said. And there he was curled up in a ball hugging the big man. I took him from North and then he gripped me. "Thanks, North" I said. "Oh! Don't say like that, I get a company to be with so it's cool" North said. "And he ate food. Do you want cookies?" He asked. "Okay..." I said. "Wait a sec" He said and brought some cookies. "Good night, Frostie" He said smiling. I smiled and went to my apartment which is just next to North's. It's not that big. A medium room with a normal bed on which I and Jamie could sleep, living room with a couch and a small TV for Jamie, kitchen and bathroom. I placed the bags on the kitchen counter as I heard Jamie mumble is his sleep. "Jack, I don't like that monster" I smile but he's having a nightmare. "Don't worry, I will beat it" I whispered. A smile crept his face. I am too exhausted to eat. I placed him on the bed and laid there myself. Closing my eyes and soon drifting into sleep

A/N: pls vote and comment to tell me about this. Pls pls pls pls pls!!!!!!!!!