Chapter 24

We're sitting in his manager's office waiting for her to get back from lunch. "Does she even know we're here Luke?" "No. We're going to suprise her." "Sneak attack basically." "Yea."

After about 15 minutes she came in. "Hey Luke. What a surprise." "Hey. Um I was wondering can we talk about the tour?" "Sure." she sits at her office chair in front of where we stood at the desk. "Well sit." we pulled two chairs over. "So what do you want to talk about?"

After negotiation, argument, and agreement she said yes. "Thank you so much!" "Well Luke was absolutely miserable last time. So you might as well come with us." she smiles at us. "The love you two share is like nothing I've ever seen. I admire that. Now you two get out of here." "Good bye." we wave as we head out towards the car.

"This is going to be so exciting Luke! Traveling the world will be absolutely phenominal." "And we'll be together while we travel." he grins cheesiest at me. "You'll love it on tour. The fans are awesome, and they'll love to see you. The concerts are awesome. It's just a great environment." I smile at Luke. "Wanna go grab some lunch?" "Absolutely."

We pull into the parking lot of a small pizza place. "You're okay with pizza right?" "You're not serious Luke." "I'm just kidding." we walk in to the small pizza place. "Hi what can I get you guys?" "A large half cheese half pepporni pizza and a sprite and a coke." "The pizza will be ready in about 15-20 minutes." "Okay thank you."

We're sat in the small booth of the pizza place eating pizza and just enjoying each other's company. "I love you Alexis." "I love you too Luke." "One day we're going to be married." "Absolutely we will. My love for you is infinite. No amount of time will measure up for the love I have for you Luke."

"Thank you for our infinity. Thank you for being mine. Thank you for being everything I could ever want and more. There is no more perfect person for me than you." I start to tear up. "Luke that's so sweet." "It's all because I love you." I reach across the table and peck his cheek. "I love you too Luke."