Chapter 23

A/n: Thank you all for 1K!!!! Thank you for reading my story. I feel as though it's cliché but obviously someone likes it. Share, comment and vote :)

We're in the parking lot sitting and talking over how we're going to tell my manager. "You'll need sunglasses when we go in. I don't want you getting noticed right now." "I got that situation." he winks at me and pulls a pair of Ray-bans from his flannel pocket. "You ready?" "Let's do this."

We head to the small overpriced store. "Hey Alexis!" my manager says. "Hey can I talk to you about something?" "Absolutely!" I follow him back into the small storage room. "What's up?" "Well I can't work here anymore." "But why? You just started." "Well the love of my life that left me two years ago to go on your promised to come back for me and wait. Long story short I just got him back and he's going back on tour and I can't leave him again. So after this depending on your decision we're going to talk to his manager and ask if I can go."

I take a big breath. "Wow. I can't loose you you've helped increase sales customers really like you. I don't know what to make this as. How long would the tour be?" "Like 6 months." "I'll just give you a little break. I won't give your job away. And if I do it will be her for you when you get back." "Really?!" "Yes you're a very enthusiastic employee and customers love that. I can't let you quit or fire you." "Thank you so much!" "It's no problem Alexis. Now you go talk with his manager I hope you can go."

I head back out where Luke is. "Well?" "He said he'll let me go. And I get the job when I get back!" "That's great! I really hope our manager says yes." "Me too. Have a nice day Jim!" "You too Alexis." "He seems like a nice guy." "He is." I smile up at look.

"Now to your manager's office." "I really hope this goes well." We take our seats back in the car top down wind blowing through my hair. The sun making Luke's eyes sparkle. "I love you so much Luke. More than you'll ever know." "I love you too Alexis. I'm pretty sure I went through more hell missing you though."

If the hell I went through was even a fraction of what Luke went through I'd feel terrible. I was depressed for months. At one point I didn't even want to live. But no need to worry about that Luke is mine and that's all that matters. "Remember when we first met, Alexis?" "Absolutely! The song you played on our date was our first slow dance song." "I know it hurt because I didn't know you were you and I thought of you." then a comfortable silence.

"The two years we weren't together I was a wreck. The day you called Ashton and I answered was the first day I smiled in ages. Alexis I missed you so damn much life was unbearable. I didn't leave my room for 3 months. It got pretty boring. But the thought of all your reactions and faces and the way your voice sounded got me through the bore of the four same walls."

That started to tear me up. "Luke I love you so much. I cannot fathom into constellations my love for you. You're my everything Luke and I just can't wrap my head around the fact you're mine." "I love you too Alexis."