"You were really excited about Mama and Inna coming today why then are you behaving like some posessed being" She complained earning a glare from me.

She sat next to me on the bed and whispered.

"Ya Ahmad has been looking for you actually not me,so don't feel so important"

"Tell him I have a headache" I lied.

"Hell No Babe,if you guys had a fight then please go sort things out"

"We don't fight,our relationship is so precious you know"

"Shameless girl" Abidah snickered.

"Why are you girls whispering?" Aisha my only bestfriend before Abidah became the second and now they have to share the title jumped on the bed upon entering the room.

"Shatouu Ugghh why did you jump like that?" I expressed.

"Mutumiyar,when did you come?" Abidah asked her giving her a hi-five.
Abidah and Aisha are now friends too,they became close because they have a lot in common,both of them are like parrots and they like traumatising me.They continued conversing totally ignoring the poor me and I stealthily wore my Hijab and went to the courtyard where Abidah told me I will find Ya Ahmad.

"What's with this face" He asked when I reached him.

"I don't know" I answered looking down.

"Don't do that,look at me" He said softly.

"Okay,I'm nervous"

"About?"

"Telling Mama about us"

"Gosh,I thought something serious is wrong with you,cheer up,nothing will go wrong" He said reassuring me.

"In shaa Allah" I smiled.

"See" He said pointing at some people coming outside a car in the parking lot.

"They're here" I completed what he wanted to say and left him standing there.

I ran to my Mama and hugged her like my life depended on it.

"Safaa" She called my name and then the tears began.

"Maa I missed you" I croaked.

"It's just been months but I miss you so much more my dear" Mama said trying her best not to cry too.

I finished with my Maa and hugged my grandmother too.I missed them a lot and I can't wait to tell them all about my stay and also get to see my father after two days,but let's hope he forgives me now.

"I have a lot to tell you,let's go in"

"Take them to the guests quarters" Mama(Ahmad's mom) ordered me after all the pleasantries.

"Okay" I said not minding her tone.

After my Mama and Inna had their bath and rest for a while,we got ready for the Sakun Lalle,I didn't even meet Abidah because I got ready with Maa and Inna.I dressed in a purple fitted gown and applied a little make up on my face.I'll look for the MUA when the grand events began.

"Maman Safaa,come with me" Mommy said when we got to the backyard where the event is taking place.

"Safaa" Abidah called my name.

"Sit with me" She said patting a space on the rug.

"Awwnn you look beautiful Beedah" I beamed.

She's wearing a magenta colored lace,sewn into a bubu and wrapper.Her make up is flawless and she's looks like an ethereal bride and her perfect smile enhanced all that beauty.