"Apology accepted darling,Safe trip,your love will wait for you earnestly" She shouted making sure to smile at me goofily.

"Shut up or I'll shut you up" I bellowed glaring at her.

"Gosh you're so jealous,A sister can't be sweet towards her brother anymore kenan" She raised a brow and I didn't say a word,my hard stare on her made her stop her craziness.

"Alright fine,So does it mean you won't let me have suitors,Ya Allah Abidah is right about you being over protective" She expressed acting as if she has no idea about my feelings for her.

"The answer is Yes,You can't have suitors,you have me already"

"You like feeling yourself,I never told you I think I have you as a suitor" She rolled her eyes.

"Stop acting like you don't know what am saying Safaa,I'm mad over you"

"Yayy Abidah's best song,you know it? That one they say "I dey mad over you girl,I think I like the song too" She clapped her hands remembering the song.

"Safaa" I groaned.

"Yaya Ahmad" She said my name the same way.

"Be serious please"

"Alright buu...t...." She stuttered.

"But what?"

"Even if I let you be my suitor,Mama and Kawu Sunusi will never approve of it and Yaya Ahmad I've never been in love before,I don't want to try falling and then get my heart broken at the end....."

"Don't say that" I interrupted her,she sounded so fragile that I felt like bringing her so close to me to assure her that I will always and forever be there for her.

"Just say Yes you will give us a chance and I will promise never to break your heart Safaa"

"We'll see about that" She answered after minutes of dreading silence.

"That's a Yes then?" I asked feeling all giddy.

"In shaa Allah" She replied with her million dollar smile.

🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

Safaa's POV..

Some weeks ago I hated being in my Uncle's house but getting to know Yaya Ahmad made me stay and our relationship blossomed from a mere friendship to something extraordinary,something called love.I accepted him wholeheartedly and our bond kept growing to something unalterable eventhough am aware of the fact that both my Uncle and his first wife won't agree to our relationship,weird right? But they say "Love conquers" and Yaya Ahmad made me believe we will be together against all odds.

Abidah's wedding events began and I couldn't contain my excitement,at last I will get to see my mother and also grandmother.

Glamorous and Elegant are the two words I can say to describe how Mommy organised Abidah's wedding.Mommy is a beautiful woman with such a unique taste and no matter what,when she buys or is involved in something you can't help but fall in love with it.

My Mama and grandmom are to arrive on the day that's supposed to be the "Sakun Lalle" and I promised Ahmad to introduce him to my Mama as my boyfriend on that day.Having to do that can never be easy can it?

I made up my mind to hide from him that day to avoid making people suspicious so I left our room and sat at Mommy's other room amidst Abidah's aunties and cousins.

"Safaa I've been looking for you" Abidah came inside the room panting like she had a marathon race.

"What is it Abidah?" I mumbled.