ռɨռɛtɛɛռ; I Took Your Virginity and Got a Boyfriend in the Act

Frank felt himself smile into the kiss and pressed his lips even harder against the other set of rosy and slightly chapped lips. He was finally kissing the boy he'd set his eyes on for a while and boy would he do the most out of it.

And feeling Gerard Way respond just as hungry and desperate was probably the best feeling Frank had ever felt.

Frank wasn't foreign to any of this, he was most likely more expired than the boy who currently sat in his lap, but in a way all of this was kind of new to Frank.

Just this innocent kissing without tongues down throats, where both parts poured just as much feelings and thoughts into the shared kiss was enough to throw Frank off guard. He'd kissed and made out with a bunch of people before, but they didn't contain any feelings except lust.
Frank wouldn't call himself a fuckboy or a player, but he'd fooled around enough in the past to have gotten a slightly reputation on his name. Frank wasn't exactly proud and if he could have done it all over again, he'd done it faster than you could snap your fingers.

Feeling Gerard breaking their intense lip lock, Frank finally opened his eyes locking them with Gerard's beautiful hazel ones.

Gerard was panting hard with a heavy blush coating his cheeks and his lips were plump, red and slightly spit-slicked after the hard kissing. Frank couldn't decide whether he was cute or hot, looking like this. Fuck it, he was definitely both.

When Frank reached over and grabbed Gerard's hand in his tattooed one, Gerard smiled before catching Frank off guard again by pressing their lips together again and parting them as in an invitation for Frank to ravish his mouth.

He didn't waste a second and plunged his tongue inside Gerard's hot mouth, running it all over just tasting him before rubbing it over Gerard's.

Gerard couldn't help but to moan into the kiss, loving the foreign yet amazing feeling of their tongues dancing together. Another amazing thing was Frank's taste, he tasted cigarettes and raspberries and Gerard wished he could just taste Frank forever.

Frank groaned when he felt Gerard moan again as he sucked at his tongue, kissing had never felt this good to him and he couldn't wait to hear Gerard moan out loud. Hell, he was going to make him scream.

Breaking the addicting makeout session, Frank chuckled when he heard Gerard's disappointed whine before he started trailing kisses down his jaw and neck. Feeling Gerard shiver when he brushed his lips over one particular spot, he began to suck, nibble and slightly bite at it, until he heard Gerard emit a loud moan.

"A-ah, Frank!"

Everything seemed to get more rushed when Gerard tugged on Frank's t-shirt mumbling; "Off..." and suddenly both of them where shirtless, well Gerard's jeans were also missing, and Frank were busy multitasking by trailing sloppy kisses down Gerard's chest, sucking a bit on his nipples making them harden, and fumbling with his own jeans.

Frank knew Gerard would be loud, but every time he breathed out small encouragements or moaned out; "Ah ah ah F-frank", Frank had even more trouble removing his tight jeans.

Making a 'hah!' sound in victory, he threw his skinny jeans in a forgotten corner and turned his attention toward the panting boy on his bed again.

Gerard's blush hadn't disappeared, it seemed oddly permanent, but in a cute way. His neck and collarbones were covered in red and purple spots, some bigger than other. He were also panting slightly, rubbing his legs together for friction and staring at Frank with big eyes, clouded with lust.

Frank let his hands glide up and down Gerard's sides, gripping at his delicious thighs. He had a slightly pudgy stomach, but it just made him more adorable and actually more attractive in Frank's opinion.