ʄօʊʀtɛɛռ; cute chubby boy pt1/??

“No, Frank!” Gerard raised his voice to a high pitch tone, and Frank couldn’t help but to widen his eyes. Gerard never raised his voice, never.

“You.. you don’t,” He continued in the same high pitch voice, but he had at least lowered his voice again. Frank could practically feel his heart making itself ready to leap out of his chest to crash onto the floor and explode in a million pieces.

“You don’t understand.” Gerard looked so desperate for Frank to understand yet so dejected over that Frank didn’t understand.

“I don’t understand what Gee?” He asked feeling his own voice crack like Gerard’s. Gerard wasn’t being fair. This wasn’t how it was supposed to be.

“You don’t understand…” He repeated casting his eyes downwards, refusing to look Frank in the eye. Frank felt so confused and betrayed at the same time, this was a completely new side to Gerard and did not like it at all.

“But why him?” He felt himself whisper harshly, swallowing hard trying to get rid of that horrible dry and heavy feeling that always came before hot tears streamed down his cheeks.

He saw Gerard squirming and turning his head even more away from Frank. What did he do to deserve Gerard’s rejection and why couldn’t he just see, see that he.. that he, no.

He saw Gerard’s lips move as if he spoke a thousand words, but no sound reached his ears. He wanted to understand so badly, he wanted to be there and hold the broken boy in front of him. Why couldn’t he understand? No, why didn’t Gerard let him understand?

“Because,” Came out as a broken sob from the older boy. “Because he doesn’t care and he helps me by taking the pain away. He makes me feel pretty..."

Frank stared at the now crying boy, clenching his fists so he wouldn’t reach out to touch and drag Gerard into his arms forever.

“With drugs Gerard, and alcohol…” He whispered in the same broken tone, refusing to let the first tear fall. “You promised.” It was no use, the tear, and many more ran down his flushed cheeks.

“Why can’t you see that you're perfect.”

But the last words fell upon deaf ears as Gerard stormed out, letting each painful sob he emitted break Frank’s heart into a thousand pieces inside his chest.

“I love you.”

Just an idea I got, and just to clear things up 'he' is not bert okay??

I just get so angry every time i see him used as the bad guy in frerard fics. Use original male characters okay?? Or female ones if that's some of the plot, not lynz, not jamia and not bert please.  

They haven't done anything wrong, and almost every one does this because they have seen many more do the same before them.

Mini rant over, it just pisses me off.

Thanks for reading, voting and commenting! ♡

-fckEdenout