ɛɨɢɦt; The best hugs

Seeing as so many got so shook and commented a lot on the fact that Frank in this au has four arms, yes four arms, I had to make a note in the beginning.

Frank's arms are like this drawing without the black on it;

And Gerard's hands look like this;

Yes I was a weeb I know, also these characters are also the ones in the x-mas one shot and in the "Magnificent Gifted & Talented High"

Frank's hugs were simply the best.

And it wasn't the fact that he had four arms to hug Gerard with, even though it was a huge plus.

It was the way he held Gerard in them.

Every hug was slightly different.

Gerard could easily tell them apart by how Frank would place his arms, how tight his grip was, which mood he was in and so on.

He loved every single one of them.

Gerard loved it when Frank would hug him from behind, with two arms around his waist, two hands over his eyes and Frank whispering sweet nothings in his ear.

He loved it when all four of Frank's arms were wrapped around his waist, holding him tight and loving.

He loved it when two were around his waist again and the other two were placed on both sides of his head as Frank kissed him softly.

He loved it when two arms were wrapped around his neck and two holding his arms in place as Frank kissed all over his face.

He loved it when he sat in Frank's lap with a set of arms wrapped around him and the other two would either play with his hair or feed him snacks.

He loved how Frank would hold him as they danced slowly to Led Zeppelins Stairway to Heaven.

Gerard could go on and on about Frank's amazing hugs.

They were just the best.

It didn't matter how different they were or how many arms Frank had.

Because they all made him feel the same, they made him feel so loved.

Nothing could beat Frank's hugs.

I just love hugs so much idk.

But imagine being hugged by a person with four arms???

♡ !!

This also a kind of sneak peak to another one shot I'm writing on with Frank having four arms. Oh and he's going to have three eyes ;)

Oh and I TRIED to draw Frank with 4 arms (pic in the media section *cough*) so yeah.......

Thanks for reading, voting and commenting! ♡

-fckEdenout