I stopped for a moment to wait for tired Jimin as I looked out at the open wide road where cars are passing by nonstop.

*PIN PINN*

*HONKKK*

A car almost hit a big lorry but it sent the car hitting other cars on the road. The lorry was unbalanced as the driver lost control of it as he hit other cars. Then came another 2 cars were having a hard time to get away from the cruel scene but ended up hitting another car. The sound of a car's tire screeching was everywhere. Then a big blue bus almost hit the cars in the scene but unfortunately, another lorry came out of nowhere and hit the bus in full speed.

My body was already stuffed to death. My body won't even move in this condition. The experience was horrible for a person like me to see everything in detail.

Then my eyes went over to a bus stop which was right beside the scene and there were like 20 people in all black with their black hat, black thick coat, and black shoes. Their faces were hidden underneath the big hat. Then one by one, I saw the victims got out from the destroyed cars, lorry and bus without any hesitation. All of them were looking confused and some of them had understood what was happening to them. They were souls, they had just died and this was my very first experience to encounter such a thing. 

Each the people in black has their own about 4 souls as the souls followed after them to who knows where. My hands were already shaking and it was being brought up to my mouth. I tried saying something or anything but failed because I was still in shock and terrified.

Then people who were around, scattered around the scene and they were all as terrified as I am. Some of them were already on their phones to make a call for the ambulance. This was the biggest accident I've ever seen.

"Grim Reapers" My head shot to my left side where a soul answered one of my questions in my mind. She smiled wryly and then disappeared into thin air out of nowhere.

My eyes went even wider as I realized that the men in black were the grim reapers and the grim reapers started to go on their own way by disappearing to who knows where. "So it's true after all.." I muttered in a low whisper.

Then my guts told me to look closely at one of the grim reapers who looked quite tall. Something about him feels off to me. I couldn't see his face due to his big black hat. Suddenly I realized that the grim reaper was actually staring back at me as if I could feel his gaze pierced into my eyes. I took a step back in defense feeling petrified. I took another step back and suddenly he was not there. Then he appeared again not so far away from me and that's where I fell backward in horror. 

He disappeared again and now he was a few meters in front of me. I gathered all of my courage that was still left in me and looked at the grim reaper from below which I could saw his face without the black hat blocking. What I saw paralyzed in fear as I recognize the face underneath the black hat.

"T-Taehyung-ah.." I stuttered.

_______________________________________________

A/N: So this is it!! Sorryyyyyy for the long wait and I know I'm a bad author for leaving you guys wanting more but I was too busy with school stuff. Guess what?? There are still a lot of plot twists that you guys haven't discovered in this story yet *wink2*

Vote or Comment for a dedication like others~ Annyeong yeorobeun~

Dedications ;

IBM_725

KaggieTheAngel

Lisakpop7