Chapter 1

Nicki's POV:

"Mmh, yes Drake" I said almost whispering. "Uhhh. Don't...stop" I said. "Ahh! Okay, right there" I said.

"Nicki you have a knot" he said moving his hand off my neck. "What have you been doing lately?" He asked rasing an eyebrow and getting his hands ready with hot oil.

"You know I haven't been doing anything but working" I said as he tried to get the knot out.

"Ah!" I screamed at the pain. All of a sudden I felt the pain go away. I moved my neck around and stood up stretching. I seen Drake bite his lip.

"I know you ain't been doing nothing.", He said picking me up. "Question is will you be doing something?" I bit down on my lip.

"Maybe" I said kissing him. He put me down and against the wall holding my ass. Before his hands got into any places I pulled away. "Mmh, Drake baby no. I have to go to work soon" I said going finish getting dressed.

"Ugh!" He groaned. "Nicki, baby can I get some alone time with you? I mean one day atleast. I'm your husband. I shouldn't be sharing my time with you with someone else." He said.

"Baby we will this weekend." I said putting my jacket on and grabbing my purse. "I'll be back before twelve tonight. If you're still up we can have a lasts night secession of our own". I said going up to him for a kiss.

"Finee" he said giving in knowing that he couldn't argue. I kissed him for a while.

"I love you" I said pulling away.

"I love you too" he said. I walked out the door and went into the office. All I had to do today was assist and then go to the strip club.

I walked into the office and my friends Cassie and Lauren were already in.

"Hey Nic" said Cassie.

"Hey boo" said Lauren.

"Hey y'all" I said taking a seat at my desk. "What's the plan for today?"

"Assisting then stripping" said Lauren.

"I have a lunch date planned later today" said Cassie smiling at her phone.

"Who's the lucky guy?" Said Lauren giving me a look then looked back at Cassie.

"Just the dude I told y'all I met at the club that night"

"Mhm, alright" said Lauren going back to her desk. Wayne then walked in.

"What y'all gossiping about today?" He asked flashing a smile.

"Nothing of your concern" I said sticking my tongue out. He just laughed.

"Yeah okay. Let me know when you gone be my concern and we can figure out a way to make each-other a concern" he said winking.

"Oooh, someone wants to be smooth today"

"Baby that everyday" he said kissing Lauren's hand. She blushed only a-little then didn't pay any attention. I laughed with Cassie. Then some y'all and I have to say pretty cute guy walked into the building.

"Oh girls this is Safaree, he is my new partner I told y'all about" he said introducing him. He looked and greeted us. Then when he came to me he licked his lips and shook my hand.

"I'm Safaree" he said.

"Nicki" I said. I could almost feel something between us. And I could tell the others could too.

"Alright man, back off. She mine" Wayne said as he was pulling away.

"Oh my bad, shawty I didn't know you was his" I laughed.