Chapter 20

In the wardrobe there was Nick, my little brother! How could Mariam and her gang be so heartless to tie him up like this?

He had tape on his mouth, so if he'll yell no one would listen him, even though I heard him. Probably because Mariam's gang don't know how much my brother is capable to yell. 

His hands and legs were tied up so he won't be able to get out of the wardrobe or to kick the door of the wardrobe. 

Quickly I untied him and removed the tape that covered his mouth, leaving him moaning with pain. I pushed him out of the wardrobe and without saying a word we ran out of my grandma's house but before we go out I grabbed the note that was hanging on the mirror and placed into my back pocket of my jeans. Thankfully my grandma hasn't arrived yet or else I'll end up in big problems with her, probably her accusing me of stealing something from her house. 

We got in Robert's car and I drove up to home. In the mean time Jake was quiet, he didn't even say one word instead he kept pointing at his tummy. 

"Nick, what are you doing?" I asked him. He didn't answer me but he kept pointing at his tummy.

"Answer me! What's wrong with there?" I asked him firmly. 

After about two minutes of perfect silence in the car, me not asking him another question and he didn't bother to answer me, I heard him whispering to me "Mobile"

"You want it?" I asked him, trying to make up a conversation with him. In response he nodded to me.

"Let's make a deal then! I'll give you my mobile but then you have to answer my questions. Deal?" I told him. He nodded again.

"Keep your promise!" I said. He got out his little finger and kissed it afterwards he linked it with mine. I smiled to myself and gave him my mobile.

He hid the mobile with his left hand while he tapped on the screen of my mobile with the right hand, not enabling me to see what he was doing. 

After what felt like ages he handed me the mobile and I saw that he wrote a text message, which said: "I have a recorder on my tummy :( " 

I looked at him and gave him the look if he is serious but in response he shrugged his shoulders. I placed my index on my lips and mouthed to him to don't talk.

I sped up the gas pedal and in a few seconds we arrived. Silently we ran up to my room and I told him to stand up and come in front me. I removed the sort of recorder and I noticed that it was on, meaning that Mariam's gang  heard our conversation, well sort of conversation as we didn't talk a lot. 

Somehow I managed to switch it off and I hid it in a drawer in my room.

"When did they kidnap you, Jake?" I asked him. 

"At the hospital" he answered me slowly.

"How?" I asked him again.

"I went to buy some sweets from the shop that's in the hospital and as I was going back to my dad's room someone grabbed me from here" he explained to me while touching his waist "I couln't yell as the boy placed his hand on my mouth"

"Where did he take you after?"

"I couldn't see past the corridors as he covered my eyes but after getting out of the hospital he placed me in a car but not in the seat of the car. He placed me where daddy puts our school bags when he drives us to school. After placing me there they talked a lot and then they drove up to grandma's house"