one dance - devin booker

I wrote this imagine for myself lmao. I really like this one tho. Everything that's in bold is the song btw, I hope y'all luv it💖

"Devin!" Alessia said, taking me out of of daze. I was staring at a beautiful girl on the dance floor, swaying her hips to the music, "Devin your not even listening!" She said stepping in front of me crossing her arms, I mentally rolled my eyes and placed my hands on her hips. "I'm sorry baby, I'm listening now." I said looking in her eyes, she rolled them and picked up my wallet taking out a $50 bill. "I'm going to get a drink," she said strutting off in her heels. I knew she was using me for money, but she was a only one night stand.

"What're you doing all by yourself, pretty boy?" A voice said making me look up from my drink, there she was in front of my eyes, the girl who looked so delicate, well put together, and beautiful. She had curves in all the right places which her dress showed off perfectly. "Are you just gonna stare pretty boy? Come dance!" She said shining me her pearly whites walking off.

. . .

Baby,

I set my drink down, getting up to go dance with the beautiful girl. I had a struggle looking for her due to the huge crowd.

I like your style.

Many people were dancing to the song by drake as I spotted her swaying her hips again, I walked towards her and wrapped my arms around her stomach embracing her in my arms.

Grips on your waist, front way, back way, you know that I don't play.

"Agh!" She exclaimed turning around to face me, I laughed noticing I scared her, "it's not funny....." She said, indicating she didn't know my name. "Devin," I said smiling again. "Devin, pretty name for a pretty boy," she said making me blush. "But why the fuck do you look 12 but sound 40?" She said making me blush even harder. "Stop blushing let's dance!" She said pulling me onto the middle of the dance floor.

I need a one dance, got a Hennessy in my hand.

The mysterious girl swayed her hips against mine, we were moving perfectly in-sync, I felt a boner emerge in my pants which was quite embarrassing but I didn't, or couldn't let anything ruin the moment.

One more time 'for I go.

The girl eventually stopped before the last line of the song, "I gotta go Devin." She said rather-quickly. I squinted my eyes together confused. "Can I have your number or something? I have to see you again." I said more as a statement than a question.

She sighed, "We'll see each other again, I promise." She said looking around the club quickly, then walked away. "Hey," I said calling after her, she stopped in her tracks and turned her head around.

"Rilan," she said smirking at me before walking off for good.

part two or nah?