Blue Collar Boyfriend

"Are you sure you have to leave?" I asked, hanging onto Calum, pressing myself against his back. I wondered if he could tell my stomach was a little bigger. Calum chuckled, spinning around in my arms so he could wrap his own around my waist and kiss me.

"I'll only be gone four days." He reminded me as I pouted. Of course he had to leave now, just when I became incredibly sex crazed. I have been trying to ignore the bubbling feeling inside of me but right now it is impossible. If he even touched me in some sort of sensual way I was probably going to cum all over my panties. I didn't like being so high strung like this.

"That's four-ever." I grumbled, making a slight pun. Calum laughed and kissed me again. "Why do they want you?" I mumbled. "You're not that important." Calum grinned and managed to free himself from my grip as he continued packing,

"I told you. If I do this business trip the boss said he would consider promoting me." Calum reminded me.

"Consider." I pointed out. "He didn't say he would promote you. Besides, wasn't this Jared supposed to go? Is he now bumped out of line for this promotion?" He rolled his eyes as I sat down on our shared bed.

"You're very optimistic this morning." Calum closed his suitcase and I couldn't stand it. He would be gone for four days. Four days! What the heck was I supposed to do with this incredible desire in the pit of my stomach?

"I just.." I muttered, unsure of what to say.

"Just what? You seem tense kitten." He smirked, using my nickname. I blushed pink, unable to stop the words from tumbling out of my mouth.

"I just want you." Calum arched his eyebrows a little in surprise.

"I thought you'd be tired from last night." He said with a wink and a laugh. God he was so sexy.

"Apparently you didn't do a good job." I replied, trying to be serious. Calum's smile immediately turned into a frown and he stalked over to me.

"Don't say that kitten. It won't end well for you."

"That's what I'm hoping for." I said. Calum swallowed hard, his Adam's apple bobbing.

"Shit Lily. I have to go in like ten minutes." I bit my tongue to keep myself from getting upset. If ever there was a need for me to say, 'Calum, dick me down', it would be right now.

"I know." I whined, flopping down onto the bed. Calum's expression softened. Leaning over me, he pressed his lips against mine and I put my hands on the side of his face, trying to keep him attached to me. He made me let go of him though, taking one of my hands in his and smiling at me sadly.

"I'm sorry Lily. I really am. I would rather be fucking you into oblivion but.." He glanced at his watch and sighed. "I really have to go." I sat up as he began to lean away from me. "You know what you should do." He said, grabbing his bag and heading for the door.

"No." I muttered.

"You should face time me while masturbating. I would love to see that kitten." My mouth fell open in shock at his words and he started to laugh at the look on my face. "I love you Lily, with all my heart."

"I love you." I managed to get out.

"See you in four days. I'll take you out to dinner and then fuck you into oblivion like I mentioned earlier." I nodded, knowing that if I spoke now, my mouth would betray me and tell him about the small child inside of me. He left with a smile, closing the door behind him with a soft thud.

----

"You okay? You seem.. Tense." Mike said staring at me a bit too hard.