Nothing to Worry About

I fumbled with my keys nervously, Andrew at my side laughing quietly. "Shut up." I hissed as I finally grabbed the right key and put it into the lock.

"There's nothing to be nervous about." Andrew replied confidently. It was easy for him to say, he's never seen Calum angry. I turned the key and felt the lock release in my hand through the doorknob. Swallowing hard, I opened the door.

"Lil'?" Calum called out. Shit. He was in the kitchen. Calum walked around the counter as Drew stepped into the apartment. As soon as Calum saw him, his eyes narrowed and he began to frown.

"Stop that." I said, walking towards him. "You said you wanted to meet him, here he is and he has so graciously decided to explain himself to you which he shouldn't have to." I shoved Calum's chest and he glanced at me still frowning.

"A warning would have been nice." He muttered.

"Don't be a baby." I replied, kissing him. Calum wrapped one arm around my waist, kissing me back before I moved back and took his hand. "Now come on and sit. Be a grown up. You're turning 23 this year." I motioned for Drew to take the armchair, which he did.

"Babe." Calum hissed, leaning in. "Why would you disclose my age like that?" Glancing back, I found him pouting.

"Don't be a baby." I murmured, sitting him down on the couch before sitting next to him. Andrew was smiling at the exchange while Calum was scowling a little. Drew leaned towards Calum, extending his hand.

"Hey man, I'm Andrew and I promise I'm not trying to steal your girlfriend." I frowned at Andrew who laughed at my expression. Calum slowly took his hand, shaking it.

"Jake and I would kill you if you did." I hit Calum's chest but Drew was amused, leaning back in the chair as they let go of each other's hands.

"Well, just so you know. I'm not doing this because she asked. I'm talking to you about my love life because I don't want to cause a rift between you and Lily. She actually wanted me to just keep it to myself." Calum looked over at me.

"Meaning, I don't want him to cause a rift between us either but you need to fix your attitude and stop acting like every guy I'm friends with is trying to tear us apart." Calum looked down saying nothing. "Okay?" I demanded, getting him to look at me.

"Yeah, I get it." He murmured, looking over at Andrew.

"Cool, so, dude, I'm gay." Drew said smoothly, a wide smile on his face. "And honestly, Lily should be more worried about me stealing you from her." Andrew winked and I gasped as he said this. Calum's jaw was a little slack.

"Andrew!" I exclaimed, standing. He threw his hands up defensively, probably knowing I was going to punch him in the arm as he laughed loudly.

"I'm kidding! I'm kidding! But yeah did I tell you your boyfriend is hot. It's actually one of the first things I thought when I saw you guys in the grocery store!" Calum's cheeks were red and he put his hand over his mouth , looking away. I hit Andrew.

"No you did not tell me! That can't be what you first thought! What about Alex? Stop embarrassing Calum." Andrew just continued to laugh as Calum stood up.

"Look at his face." Andrew said, laughing. Calum came and hugged me, burying his face in my neck. Surprised, I hugged him back.