To my surprise all the alpha does is let out a small sigh. "I guess I'll have to get Braden to see about moving them into an empty cabin in the next few days," he says, placing his head on top of mine as he lets out a sleepy yawn.

I smile and giggle at my alpha's sleepiness. "I think my alpha needs some rest," I say, smiling fondly at him.

Harry nods agreeing with me. "Why don't we all head to bed?" Marcel inquires already on his feet.

I nod as I stand up as well, before I can go anywhere I'm being lifted into Harry's arms, a  small squeal leaving my lips. "You know I can walk right?" I ask him, a fond smile on my face despite my question.

Harry rolls his eyes as he carries me up the stairs, the other two alpha's trailing behind. "So I can't carry my pregnant omega now?" He asks, setting me gently onto our bed.

I sigh and let out a yawn of my own. I pout when I realize how tired I was as well and make grabby hands for the three alpha's standing at the end of the bed. "Come snuggle and sleep," I say, motioning for them to get onto the bed.

They all scurry onto my bed to snuggle up to me. I smile spreads across my face when I have all of my alpha's in their usual spots. Marcel was laying between my legs, his head resting carefully on my pregnant stomach, most-likely hoping to hear the babies move even though it was still too soon for that.

Harry was snuggled up beside me with his face buried in my neck, breathing in the smell of my neck as his arms were wrapped around me.

Edward was in his usual place tight up against my other side, his legs were tangled in mine and he had a hand resting on top of my pregnant stomach right above Marcy's head full of curls.

I fall asleep with a smile on my face, happy to have these three alpha's in my life.

******

The next morning I find myself in my usual spot by the toilet, groaning as I empty out my stomach contents into the water inside.

A pair of hands rub comforting circles on my back as I place my head against the cold metal seat. "These babies are going to kill me, Marcy," I say, groaning as I try to push myself off the bathroom floor.

Marcel helps me up, pulling me into his arms after I'm back on my own two feet. "All of this pain will be worth it in the end," he tells me, trying to make me feel better, but really all it did was make me annoyed.

It's not like my alpha's actually knew what it felt like to be this pregnant with three babies. They needed to stop trying to make me feel better when all it does is annoy me.

I don't respond to Marcel's comment only move past him so that I can head downstairs to the living room. As I'm trying to waddle my fat pregnant ass down the stairs I get lifted effortlessly into a pair of muscular arms. I let out a squeal as Marcel carries me the rest of the way down the stairs until we step into the living room.

My face lights up when I see the cheery face of Niall and his mate sitting on my living room couch. I make Marcel place me onto my feet before I'm waddling as fast as I can over to my little brother. "Niall!" I squeal as I practically tackle the other lad.

Niall groans when he has my body weight thrown at him. "Good morning to you too Lou," he says, letting out a little laugh at my actions.