Chapter 11/I love robot mouth freshness

Start from the beginning

"I love robot mouth freshness," said Emily tapping her wrist for some reason, "OK I love your face now. Let's go and find something which works with it. Smiley face.😀"

We rushed through a whorl wind of shops. I had flashes of Michael Kors, Marc Jacobs, Ralph Lauren, Vera Wang and Betsey Johnson. It was like I was having some Vogue writer's terrible vodka induced flashback. Then I had a whole spa day in an hour and lost more body hair than I thought legally possible. Emily was wild fun. While she did seem to have the IQ of a wombat with a weakness for regular Electro convulsive therapy , her fashion sense was unequaled out side the bomb crater formally known as Paris. I thought Alexander made a really good choice in her. While I had managed to avoid what Emily referred to as 'a body job' I didn't manage to avoid getting an expensive haircut. I think most people would agree I did have quite an upgrade.

While this happened Emily would occasionally get phone calls from her Sister Megan. Apparently, Megan had been kidnapped and left in a car trunk somewhere. The dumb criminals forgot to search her for a phone. Alternatively, she struck me like the kind of girl who had one suck up her ass just in case. By which I mean she was followed by a donkey with held  her phone internally.

"Where are you?" said Emily on  another call from Megan. "... well naturally it's all black... have you tried opening your eyes?.... why does it smell so badly? Well didn't you say your ass was in the trunk with you? ... well what else would be making that 'eey-or' noise. Well I'm busy... Well it's really important. I'm shopping... W\ell it's not like it's for me. I'm doing that girl of Alexanders... what's her name?"

Emily turned to me.

"hey - what's your name?" she said as we walked down the mall to another very pricey shop.

"Katelyn," I said.

"Yeah my best friend Katelyn," said Emily ".. yeah the one he said there must be a wild side to that innocent face.. what does she look like now?". Emily eyed me up while she strutted along "the sort that looks too cute to care..... when will I be finished? Hm... Well when she looks like the sort of girl born with glitter in her veins ... Look I've got to go I've just spotted some Scarlett lipstick of the right shade. love you bye!! grinning face with normal eyes.😀 "

As we dipped into Macs, Emily tapped her wrist and said we had to speed up. I wondered what this weird self tapping was about? Was she checking she had a pulse? Some form of Self-hypnotism? 

 I wondered what this weird self tapping was about? Was she checking she had a pulse? Some form of Self-hypnotism? 

Photo the dress Emily made Katityn buy

***

I let Emily play with my face. It seemed to please her and by the end I looked about seven years older, which would suit my plan of sneaking around the Governor's mansion undetected. When we were finished  Emily pushed me against me against the wall and took a photo of me. She texted the photo to someone as a kind of trophy. It was then I noticed she had a thick white envelope in her micro hand bag.