Chapter 38: I choose you Gweneviere! (This isn't Pokémon you know)

Почніть із самого початку

“This is Gweneviere Matthews she may” Yes ‘may’ have I ever told you how much I love that word? “Be expelled will you please call her guardian.”

“Mr. Higgins, what happened to your hair!” she said dropping her files on his desk and brushing past my legs to get to him.

Uh, rude much?

“There was a slight incident earlier.” He said as if it was no big deal. “Could you please arrange a meeting with Gweneve-”

“Gwen.” I filled in for him; he looked at me and smiled.

“Gwen’s guardian-”and for the second time in under 3 minutes I cut him off.

I know, I'm rude.

“Wait, didn’t I tell you that I have a second degree in hairdressing?” I said standing up grabbing the scissors of the desk.

The truth? I have no clue how to cut hair, I lied. You would do the same if you were about to get kicked out of the school.

“I was skilled from a young age; I was doing a course back in England before I left.” Lie, lie, and lie, “Please let me sort it out for you. I know the perfect hairstyle that that will bring out your face and knock of years. Mrs. Higgins will be very pleased.” I said working my way in. I smiled showing my teeth.

Ha, I had no clue what I was going to do. But I had to attempt it, maybe I should just cut it off and do a runner?

“Really?” he asked and I nodded.

“Of course!” I said, maybe I did that with a little too much energy.

He watched me and sat back in his chair. He motioned with his hand and I made my way over to him.

“Do a good job.”

“So if I do this you won’t expel me?” I asked.

“I also have another think to ask of you.” As he spoke he glanced at Mrs. Fanny. Phaaa, I can’t get over saying her name it’s just too funny.

I placed my butt on his desk, sending pencils everywhere. I shrugged leaving them.

“Shoot.” I told him.

“After you have done my hair.”

“What? No fair!” I pouted, when he dint budge, I  grabbed  the scissors and proceeding to the back of his head.

Time to chop, chop, chop! 

  ❀ ♘ ❀

There was snakes on the floor, tell a lie, it was Mr. Higgins hair. I had hacked away and now it was to the nape of his neck. Yeah, it was really was longer than that, down past his shoulders.

Right now to…chop!

Ah, that was way to short!

Why, what did I do to deserve this? I had Mrs. Fanny watching me and I think I had created a pool of sweat on the floor.

“Gel,” I said out loud “Anybody got any gel?”

And what do you know Mrs. I love my Fanny has some gel. Wait, what did I just say?

“Thank you.” I said dumping my fingers in the pot.

“Thank you Mrs. Fanny for letting me dunk my fingers in your gel.” I said smiling, my smile soon dropped when I realized what I had said.

I looked at Mr. Higgins, his eyebrows’ where raised and he looked like he wanted to die of laughter.

“You really need to change your name.”  I told Fanny. Yeah, I'm calling her Fanny from now on.