They meet your parents

Start from the beginning

Robbie: I giggled at Robbie's joke as I walked into my house. "That was so dumb." I told him pressing my lips to his cheek. "You loved it." He said teasingly. "You know I did." "Y/N Darling. Are you home?" I heard my grandmother call from the kitchen. "Yeah Gma, it's me and Robbie." "Oh Robbie! Is this the boyfriend I've heard so much about?" I heard her ask. I grabbed Robbie's hand and pulled him along to the kitchen. "In person." I said. She turned around from the oven and smiled at the sight of him. "Oh! Look at how handsome he is!" She exclaimed walking over to us. She pulled him into a hug. "It's so nice to finally meet you! Will you be staying for supper." Robbie looked hesitant. "Please Charming? Grandma makes the best food." My grandma gave me smile. "Oh, thank you honey." Robbie nodded. "Sure I'll stay." He said. My grandmother grinned. "Great! And after we eat I can show you the pictures I have of Y/N as a little girl." The both of them laugh together, causing me to blush. Grandma looked over to me and gave me a wink, causing me to grin. She liked him, which was good, because he wasn't going anywhere.

Tori: I jumped up and down trying to shake out my nerves. My mom and dad were finally coming to one of my shows. They thought that the arts was a waste of time and that I should go back to regular school, get a normal diploma, go to Yale, become a lawyer, work at their law firm and one day take over their law firm and become rich with a steady job. But I didn't want that, not at all. I love the arts and I really want to do what I love and be with the ones I love. Suddenly, someone's hands were on my shoulders causing me to stop jumping. I turned around and found my beautiful girlfriend staring at me with big doe eyes. "Hey." She said softly. "Hey." I responded lightly. "What's up Diamond?" she asked softly. "My parents are here." That sentence made the confusion in her eyes shift to understanding. "Hey, don't think about it too much. You have been practicing for a long time and you are going to knock it out of the water." I took a deep breath and nodded. "Yeah you're right. And hey, maybe after we are done, you can meet them." I said. Tori smiled and nodded. "Yeah I'd like that." Suddenly the lights flickered and my eyes widened. Tori noticed and pressed a kiss to my lips causing me to smile. "Alright. Thanks. I needed that." I gave her a swift hug and quickly made my way to my place. I took a deep breath as the lights went out and the music started. It's go time.

*Time skip*

We did it! It went flawlessly! I found Tori backstage and pulled her into a hug. "We did it." I exclaimed softly. "We did it!" She said in my ear. "You ready to go meet my mom?" I asked. Tori took a deep breath and nodded. I pulled out of the hug and walked to the door that led from the stage to the audience seating. I took a deep breath and opened the door. Tori and I walked out into the room and I looked for my parents. I found them standing in the corner of the room looking around at all the other parents and their kids, as they were whispering.. I took another deep breath. Tori placed her hand on my lower back. I gave her a small smile and she gave me one back. As we approached my mom my mom met my eyes and gave me a smile. I looked down and tucked a piece of hair behind my ear. "Hi mom, hi dad." I said shyly. "Hello Y/N." "Did you like the performance?" I asked slowly looking up at the two of them. My father looked at me with a straight face. "No." He said. That caused my heart to break. Tori pulled me close to her body. My mom's face broke out into a smile. "We loved it." She said putting emphasis on loved. My eyes went wide. "You loved it?" I asked. They nodded in unison. "We did." They said together. "We're sorry for never supporting you in what you wanted to do." My mom apologized. "From now on, we're going to let you do you." My dad said. I gave them a grin and hugged them. "Thank you." I whispered. We let go and I went back to Tori's side. I grabbed her hand. "Mom, Dad. This is Tori. She's my girlfriend." Tori gave them a meek smile and gave a little wave. My parents smiled at the sight of her. "It's nice to finally meet you." My mom said. "Would you like to join us for dinner?" My father asked. I gave Tori a hopeful look. Tori smiled and nodded, "I would like that... Thank you."

Cat: "Why are we at a cemetery to meet your parents?" My giggly girlfriend asked. "Are they like those creepy people that hang out in cemeteries?" I let out a soft laugh. "Something like that." I said as I pulled up to where my mom and dad were. I got out of the car and walked over to the grave. 'Y/M/N and Y/F/N Y/L/N. Wife, Husband, Friend, Loving parents. RIP.' "Hey, mom, hey dad." I spoke as I heard Cat get out of the car. "I have someone I want you to meet." I turned and looked over my shoulder at Cat, whose eyes were wide. She sank down beside me. "Y/N, you're parents are...." "Yeah, they died in a car crash when I was young. I survived with nothing but this wicked scar." I told her gesturing to the mark on my forehead. (Harry Potter reference achieved!!!) "But my parents didn't make it." I said looking back at the tomb. Cat let out a soft "Oh..." We sat there in silence before Cat spoke again, but it wasn't to me. "Hello Mr. and Mrs. Y/L/N. I'm your daughter's girlfriend, Cat. You have a wonderful daughter. She is the best thing that has ever happened to me." I gave Cat a smile and leaned into her. She kept going. "She makes me feel so smart, even though I know I'm an airhead. She is so beautiful. I love her so much. I really wish we could have meet in person."She finished. I pressed a kiss to Cat's cheek. We sat there for a while, not saying anything, but enjoying each other's company.

Jade: My parents really wanted to meet my girlfriend. So they made a reservation at a fancy schmancy restaurant that neither me or my girlfriend wanted to go to. But there I sat with my family waiting for my girlfriend to show up. While my family chatted amongst themselves I was wondering what in the world my girlfriend was going to show up in. Suddenly the chatter at my table stopped. I looked up at my family and followed their gaze. There at the entrance stood my beautiful girlfriend, in her normal attire. She was wearing her usual all black outfit with her extremely colorful hair standing out against the dark fabric. "Look at her." I heard my mother say in disgust. "Who would let their child go out like that?" My father decided to join in on the conversation, "She looks like a spawn of the devil in those clothes." I mentally glared at them. I stood up from the table and made my way towards Jade. She grinned when she saw me and greeted me with a kiss. I could hear the gasps from the table where my family sat. I grinned against Jade's lips. I pulled back, grabbed her hand and walked over to the table. "Family. This is my girlfriend Jade, or as you like to call her, the spawn of the devil. I can see that you don't approve, so Jade and I are going to go to McDonalds and get some Nugs. I'll be home soon." I said ending my little speech. I turned on my heel and walked out of the restaurant with Jade in tow. After we were a reasonable distance from the restaurant Jade and I burst into a fit of giggles. "That was great. Oh I love you so much!" Jade exclaimed. "I love you too. Oh please never change." I said to her. She gave me a grin. "Wouldn't dream of it." She said pressing a kiss to my forehead. My parents might ground me forever, but it was worth it. Jade was worth it.

Hey my darlings! I hope you enjoyed that! I'd like to take this moment and wish a very happy birthday to cabello-mendes! Thank you so much for your messages and your encouraging words! I hope this update was a good birthday present! Happy Birthday!!

Question of the Update: Should I start doing some personal imagines? I would like to start but I would like to get your opinion on it. Leave your answer in the comments below. If I do start writing personal imagines, I would write as many as I could but I would also keep doing preferences. Thank you for all your support!

XOXO

-Ray-Ray-2000

Stay Beautiful