Orihime x Fem Reader (Lemon)

Author's Note: So, when this was requested, my eyes turned into hearts and I was like "Yus." If you don't like girl x girl or boy x boy, well...sorry not sorry...just skip to the next one, I guess. 

"Listen up!" yelled the gym teacher, blowing her whistle loudly. All of us looked up at her, waiting to hear what activities we would be doing. "Boys will be playing baseball, girls will be running track." A chorus of groans from the girls cold be heard. We never really got to do anything fun like the boys. We were always running track or doing some other mindless task. I started running just behind Tatsuki, trying to keep up with her. She'd always been the fastest when running. I glanced over my shoulder, seeing Orihime, struggling at the end of the line. I slowed my pace, letting the others pass me.

"Are you okay, Orihime?" I asked, barely jogging beside her. She was panting quite a bit and it was obvious that she was exhausted.

"Yeah..." she wheezed. "I'm fine. Just a little tired is all..." she trailed off. Her eyes then started to close and she began falling forward. I quickly rushed beneath her, catching her.

"Orihime?" I said, shaking her slightly. "Orihime, are you okay?" she just laid in my arms, eyes closed. I looked to the teacher. "Uh...Miss? Orihime fainted. Can I take her to the nurse?" I asked, lifting her yp in my arms. The teacher gave me a nod, so I started walking toward the school with Orihime. The red haired girl shifted in my arms and her eyes opened.She blinked and looked up at me, confused.

"Yeah, I think I'm okay now." I set her on her feet. "Let's go to the locker room," she said, standing steady. 

"Are you sure you don't want to go to the nurse?" I asked, still concerned about her. She shook her head, so we continued walking to the locker room. Once we were in, we started changing into our uniforms. I slid my gym shirt off and my sports bra, letting my breasts bounce out.

"Wow! I love your bra!" Orihime said, staring at me as I shoved it into my locker. I smiled.

"Thanks! I got it last week-"

"And your skin looks so soft! Can I feel them?" she asked, her eyes glued to my breasts. My face flushed, but I decided to let her. She cupped her small hand on my breast and gave it a squeeze. I whimpered as tingles spread through my body. My face was on fire.

"Wow, they are really soft. Try mine!" she exclaimed, yanking her shirt and bra off. I pondered it for a moment, looking at her big, perky, flawless breasts. I extended my hand and cupped it around her breast. I squeezed and rubbed them a bit, making her whimper in pleasure. I couldn't take it anymore. I pushed Orihime against the lockers and locked lips with her. I twirled her right nipple in my fingers, feeling them become hard. She moaned against my kiss as my hand traveled from her breast to her waistline. I slid down her gym shorts a bit and began massaging her clit. I could feel her face heating against mine as I kissed her passionately. My mouth moved from her lips to her neck, kissing and sucking at her sweet spot. She moaned quietly, trying not to make too much noise. 

"Y/n...What are you...doing-ahhhhh," she exclaimed, as I rubbed her pussy gently. Her juices ran down my fingers as I inserted two and began pumping them in and out of her. She moaned loudly as I curled my fingers up inside her, rubbing them against her g-spot.

"I'm sorry, Orihime. I just can't help myself anymore," I said, licking her nipple and sucking it gently. My body was tingling as I pressed it against hers. I slid off my shorts and rubbed my own pussy lightly, while rubbing hers. We both moaned quietly. I sunk down to my knees and started licking her delicious, wet slit, causing her to get wetter and cry out with pleasure. Her legs started to get weak, wobbling and shaking. I sat her down on the bench in the center of the locker room, letting her lean back, exposing her entire, dripping pussy. Her cheeks were red and her eyes were glossy. She was so beautiful. I started to lick and suckle on her clit, making her go even crazier as she got closer and closer to climaxing. I pushed my tongue up inside her, tasting her sweet juices as they oozed out of her. My body was on fire, I needed her to touch me. "Orihime, please...do the same to me," I nearly begged, laying down on the other side of the bench. She came around and hesitated, looking at my pussy. She started licking my clit. My body tingled with excitement as I felt her wet tongue caress my most private of parts. I moaned loudly, running my fingers through her beautiful red hair and pulling slightly. 

"[y/n], you taste so sweet, I can't get enough of you," she said, between licks. She pushed her tongue up inside me, making me moan louder and grow wetter and wetter. My pussy was dripping it's juices all over her chin, I watched her lick it as quickly as she could. She stopped and laid down, wanting me to ravish her again. I pushed a finger inside her, feeling her soft, wet, insides rub against it. I shoved another finger in, beginning to pump faster. She moaned with pleasure, arching her back, and letting her wetness leak onto the bench. "[y/n]..." she whimpered. "If you don't stop...I'll cum. Ahhhhhhhhnnnn," she moaned as she released her warm, sweet cum all over my fingers. I pulled my fingers out and licked her cum off them, my mouth filling with the sweet substance. She tasted so good. 

"Orihime, you're so tasty. Please, make me cum as hard as you did," I begged, laying back down on the bench. She rose, legs wobbling and went to her locker for something. She pulled out a long object, with rubber bumps on it. It was a dildo. Why did she have that? I wasn't going to question it further...I knew it would feel amazing.

She flicked a switch on the side of it, causing it to vibrate vigorously. She pressed it against my clit and pushed a little. I moaned loudly as I felt my insides tingle more than they had ever tingled before. She moved the toy down and pushed it gently, entering my pussy. I moaned and cried out as it stretched the walls of my pussy. It then broke me, making me cry in pain. She waited a moment, taking her finger and rubbing my throbbing clitoris. She then started to pump the vibrating toy in and out of me, causing me to shoot out my juices. I felt a knot form in my core, as she penetrated deep into my pussy with the object. I moaned loudly as I felt myself release all over the dildo. She removed it and put her lips to my pussy, sucking the cum out and flicking my clit with her tongue. I moaned loudly as I finished cumming into her mouth. She slid up my body, fondling my breasts and squeezing hard. Her wet, cum covered lips pressed against mine, her tongue sliding into my mouth. I could taste myself on her and she could taste herself on me. It was the best feeling in the world. I moaned quietly against her kiss as she pressed harder against me. 

She then stood up and bent over, exposing her ass and pussy. I took the dripping, vibrating toy and went behind her. Her pussy was dripping with wetness as I pressed it to her clit. I turned up the vibration, causing her to cry out with pleasure. I moved the toy and pushed it inside her slowly, feeling how tight she was. I shoved it in all the way, hearing her cry out in pain as I had. I reached up and grabbed one of her nipples, twirling it in my fingers as she moaned against my touch. I pumped the dildo inside of her, listening to her moan uncontrollably. I thrusted it in faster and faster, gaining speed. She grit her teeth as she began to feel the ecstasy of being fucked. She came all over, dripping onto the toy and my hand. I licked the sweet cum off the dildo, taking it all into my mouth and cleaning it off. It was the most amazing taste in the world. Our combined cum made for a sweet, amazing juice. 

She slumped onto the floor, breath labored. "[y/n], that was so amazing. We should do it again sometime," she said, nearly falling asleep where she was.

Author's Note: I'm so sorry I haven't posted in like...FOREVER. It's the end of the school year, so I've got a lot of work to do with wrapping everything up. I'm also part of the student council and I have a college course I'm trying to pass, so my time has been really limited. I'm really sorry. 

If you have a request, shoot me a message or comment down below. If you liked this x Reader, please give it a vote! BTW! We're nearly to 10,000 reads! ^-^ Thank you so much everyone! 

Ps. I love my boyfriend. <3 Austin <3