I look at her with shock in my eyes, most women would jump at this opportunity and use my money. "Just go, I said I will pay for everything." She walks off to the other side and I stay on one side looking for things for her. I had Viola tell me all of Kelly sizes, just in case Kelly doesn't get all the stuff she is supposed to.

Kelly comes back ten minutes later with a small pile of clothes, I sigh in frustration. "You know what?! I'm going over there to watch you pick out some more clothes! You will keep picking until I say stop. Do you understand?!" She looks at me with fear in her eyes, "Yes sir." She answers me in a quiet voice.

I go over to the side she came from and watch her pick out clothes, she would look at the price and if it is to high she would put it back. If she thinks the price is okay she would get it. I throw my head back and groan, "Kelly, listen to me. You can get anything out of here. If I catch you look at the price of something one more time I'm going to burst."

She bites her lip, "Yes sir. I'm sorry." She starts looking at the clothes again, I watch her like a hawk. After a few minutes she ends up having a nice pile of clothes, but she keeps looking at something every now and then. I follow her line of sight and see that she is looking at a one piece outfit.

"Do you want that?" I point at the outfit and she nods her head, "I do, but the store clerk said I wouldn't be able to afford it. So I thought it was to expensive for you to get for me." I don't even know how to react to her anymore, the store clerk didn't say it like it was expensive.

She probably said it because of what Kelly has on.

"Keep picking out some clothes, we're going for shoes next." She continues to look for some more clothes and I walk over to the store clerk who is behind the counter top. She sees me coming towards her, she unbuttons her shirt some more and fix her hair a little.

I roll my eyes, at least she could do it when I'm not looking. "Hello, how may I help you?" She drowns herself in perfume, I cough a little because I can taste it in my mouth. "Did you say that woman right there couldn't afford that one piece outfit?"

She gives me a big smile, "I did sir. Why? What's wrong?"

"That woman is with me. So unless you want me to report you for being rude and disrespectful to a customer, I suggest you give us that thing half off." Her smile drops and nervousness rush through her eyes.

"Sir, I don't think I can do that." I glare at her, "I'm guessing you want to lose your job." She shakes her head no, "No sir, I'll go get it and have it ready when you check out." I go back over to where Kelly was and she is sitting down by the pile of clothes.

"Let's go. We're going shoe shopping and then we can stop and eat lunch." We walk to the front and check out, it took her 25 whole minutes to ring us up, before she could tell me the total I look at Kelly, "Kelly, cover your ears and turn around."

She gives me a confused look, "Why do I-."

"Just do it!" She hurries and covers her ears and turn around. I don't want her to hear and see the total of all her stuff. The total came up to be 6,000 dollars, I have never spent that much on a woman. "Okay, grab some bags, let's take these bags to the car and come back."

"Bye miss. Thank you for your time." I glare at Kelly and she steps away from me. "Why are you thanking her? She was rude and disrespectful to you."

She shrugs her shoulders, "I really don't know. I didn't think she was." I groan and head to the car. We drop the bags off and go to footlocker, "Get something out of here and then we can go to a different shoe place to get you some heels, flats and sandals."

She goes to the women side of footlocker and I go on the other side. Before we had came in here I made her change her clothes. "How may I help you?" One of the workers ask Kelly with a smile, I walk quickly towards them.

I answer for her, "Bring out ten pair of shoes in a size 6 and a half to a 7 and a half." He nods his head and goes to the back and get some shoes. "How did you know what size shoe I wear?" I sit down on the bench in front of the shoes, "I had my maid Viola check your sizes."

She sits down beside me, her stomach makes a loud growling noise. "I'm so sorry. I'm just hungry." I ignore her and look at some shoes, there a pair that I know she would wear, I even like it myself.

I pick the shoe up and tell the worker to get it in her size and find one in my size also. "Mr.Gavis, I only like six out of the ten." I nod my head, "Okay, pick out a few more and then we can go to the other place." She picks out three more pair of shoes and we head to a different shoe store.

"Get some heels and a few flats. I don't care how many sandals you get. I'm going to sit here and wait."

"You're not going to come with me?"

I shake my head no, "No, because if you're a smart girl you will get the right stuff no matter what the cost is. Come get me when you're ready to check out."

She goes in the store and comes back out five minutes later, "They kicked me out. They said I wouldn't be able to afford anything in there." She has tears in her eyes, I get up and walk pass her. "Hello sir, how may I help you? Shoes for the wife or girlfriend? Or shoes for yourself?"

The woman looks like she is in her early thirties, she gives me a big smile. Her smile disappears when she sees Kelly behind me, "I thought I told you already, you can't come in here. If you don't have the money, leave." Kelly move more behind me, "I'm wi-."

"She's with me. Ma'am, this is our second time dealing with someone like this. Give her all the shoes she wants or I will shut your store down and turn it into a place for snotty nose kids." Her mouth drops, she looks at me and then at Kelly and then back at me.

"I can't do that. I'm sorry for my rudeness bu-." I hold my hand up to stop her from talking any further, "Okay, fine then. I guess I'm shutting this place down. I'm surprise you don't know who I am. Let me jog your memory for you, my name is Michael Gavis." After I say my name she steps back in shock and looks at me with fear.

"I am so sorry. You can have anything you want out of this store." She looks at Kelly once more and go to the back. "Are you that powerful around here?" I ignore her question and sit in a chair, "Just find some shoes, so we can eat."

She starts looking for some shoes, "Mr.Gavis, do I get to choose what I get to wear to work?" She ask while still facing the shoes, "Unless I say otherwise."

An hour later she has all the shoes she needs, we go back to the car to put the shoes up.

We go to the food court, "What do you want?" She looks around the food court and then smile, "Zaxby's." We go towards Zaxby's and order some food, we go to sit at a booth.

"We have a couple more stops and then we can head back home. You don't have to start cleaning until tomorrow. I'm going to get Greg to show you around the house." She starts rocking her feet back and forth like a kid, "Yes sir, and thank you for today. I didn't know shopping could be this much fun until now."

I nod my head. Our next stop will be the hair salon and my phone store.