Nights on the Beach || Ally

Y/n breaks her stare with the cloud covered night sky to look over at her gorgeous girlfriend, who's walking beside her with their hands intertwined. She has the urge to hold her close and press their lips together, but she can't at least not right now. She doesn't want to ruin the view.

Ally is looking off at the ocean while walking, she doesn't know it but the moonlight is shining directly into her eyes causing them to glow. The way that she can look so beautiful without even trying is a mystery to Y/n, all that she knows is that she's thankful to call Ally hers.

The cold sand allows for the couples feet to have a nice walk along the shoreline. Normally in the day, the sand is hot so walking for a long distance would be difficult. The women took the walk for a relax. Y/n was confused at first because any sort of physical movement strains your body, but once she got out on the beach she realized how relaxing it truly was.

Ally starts to feel Y/ns eyes on her, so she turns to face her girlfriend. Y/ns eyes don't even flinch, she doesn't care that she got caught. Ally stops walking and pulls Y/n back when she continues walking. Y/n stumbles back towards Ally.

The shorter girl uses this to pull Y/n into her body, in her opinion Y/n always gave the best hugs and she was craving one at the moment. Y/n feels Ally's arms wrap around her waist at her usual spot and Y/n places her arms above Ally's shoulders.

"It's nice out here." Y/n says while Ally places her head on Y/ns chest, causing her heart rate to increase.

Ally sighs in content and nods her head as a sign that she agrees with Y/n. Her legs are aching from the long walk that they just took, and even though their car is in view she wants to sit. "Can we sit?" She asks Y/n while looking up at her.

Y/n lets go of Ally and sits down on the sand. She feels the coldness of the sand on her thighs and under her shirt and she's curious as to how the shirt got under her clothing. Ally sits down in Y/ns lap, with her back against Y/ns front.

The couple looks out into the water. The only sound surrounding them was the sound of waves breaking. Y/n always loved this noise since it reminded her of her childhood days spent on the beach. She misses those carefree days of just swimming in the water, building drippy castles, and finding sea creatures in the shallow parts of the ocean.

Ally turns around and notices Y/ns dazed look. She knows that Y/n only does this when she's in deep thought. Ally turns back around, takes one of Y/ns hands and beings to play with her girlfriends fingers while looking at the ocean that was around twenty feet in front of her.

The tide is going out so the women have no worries about being overcome by water. Y/n feels Ally playing with her hands. She notices the declining tide and knows that it's the perfect condition for drippy castles. "Did you ever make drippy castles when you were young?" Y/n asks Ally suddenly.

Ally looks back at Y/n and shakes her head. "No, I don't know what those are." She answers honestly. Ally remembers going to the beach often and making sandcastles but not drippy castles.

"You're missing out." Y/n says while managing to stand up with Ally on top of her. She intertwines her hand with Ally's once again. "I'll show you, they're a lot of fun to make." She says while walking towards the ocean.

Ally trails behind Y/n as they stop at the area where the sand is wet but only occasionally gets hit by the water.

Y/n sits down on the sand and pulls Ally down with her. "My dad taught me how to make these." She says while grabbing some wet sand with her hand and making a funnel shape out of it so the sand drips down in globs onto the sand beneath it. "Over time, the sand will build up and it becomes a castle sort of thing." She informs Ally while repeating her actions.

Ally watches Y/n in detail. She watches how Y/ns hands grasp the drippy sand and how gently she raises the sand up to the perfect level to it drops onto the tower that she is creating. Ally loves Y/ns hands, obviously for sexual reasons, but on top of that their warm and whenever she holds hands with her girlfriend, she becomes happy.

"You try." Y/n tells Ally, breaking her girlfriend from her trance with Y/ns hands.

Y/n lets her hands drop to her sides while Ally picks up the sand and makes the same shape that Y/n would make. As Ally moves her hand to the tower she notices how much progress Y/n had made. Compared to the amount of work that Y/n did, Ally's contribution is like a single letter inside a thousand page book.

The couple continues to go back and forth with adding on to the tower. After a few minutes, they're both satisfied with the outcome. Y/n takes a lot of pictures of Ally while she drips the sand onto their project. She got a picture of Ally smiling at the tower, which is probably one of her favorite pictures of all time.

Ally stands up with Y/n and puts her hand into Y/ns, feeling the comfort of her hands. "Thanks for showing me that, I never knew something that fun existed without my knowledge." She says while the journey back to their car begins.

Y/n smiles at Ally and leans down to kiss her cheek. "Now you know, and you can pass it onto your children someday." She says and avoids using 'we' since she doesn't know if her and Ally are on that level yet. They've been together for a year and three quarters, which isn't a lot of time compared to the span of their lives.

"We." Ally corrects Y/n, without thinking but it doesn't matter to her. "We can show it to our children someday." She says and looks up at Y/n.

Y/n smiles at the thought of having a family with Ally. The happiness overcomes her and she pulls Ally close to her body and enraptures their lips together in a sweet kiss, which she has been waiting to do. Ally loves the feeling of Y/n being this close to her, she feels protected.

Ally wraps her arms around Y/ns neck, even though it was hard to reach. She can't help but smile into the kiss after a little while.

"If we're having children, we're getting a dog." Y/n says after pulling away from the kiss that gave her butterflies.

Ally nods her head still at a loss of words. She's used to this feeling after Y/n does anything to her. Y/n drives her crazy, the thought of being married to the love of her life would make her smile in any situation.

Y/n steps back from Ally's body and begins their walk back to the car. The rest of the walk was quiet but the two girls didn't need to say anything, they both knew exactly what the other was thinking and they were happy.

opinions? i need feedback to make this book good for you guys since we all know how crappy the last version was

-suggestions are always open you can comment or pm me

-Sydney