Chapter 13 - Alone together

A month later

Aria's POV

I woke up feeling nausea. I ran to the bathroom. I have had stomach issues for a few weeks now. I might have caught the flu.

After throwing up, I washed my face and brushed my teeth. When I looked at myself in the mirror, my face was pale. I put on my clothes and went to the university. After class, Chloe and I went to the cafeteria.

"Girls," Jacob greeted us.

"Jacob, hi."

After his help, we became friends. But the last few days, he has been acting strangely. Sometimes, I feel his eyes on me in class. Chloe noticed as well. She said there was something about him that made her feel uncomfortable.

Today, Chase was coming to pick me up. My parents had left abroad for a few days. Chase called me and said he was waiting for me. I said goodbye to Chloe.

I saw Chase. He was leaning against his sports car at the front of the university. He wore a black suit and had his black sunglasses on. He looks breathtaking! God had spent more time when he created him.

When I arrived at Chase's car, he pulled me into a hug. He pulled back and kissed my lips. He opened the door for me.

Chase was going to make dinner for me today. We went to the supermarket before we went home.

I stared at him while he drove. He was serious. He looked very handsome. I ran my hand through his hair; he smiled at the action.

 I ran my hand through his hair; he smiled at the action

Chase drove to his penthouse. We arrived and went to the kitchen. I sat on a chair while he began to cook.

"Are you going to help me?" he asked.

I raised my eyebrows and said, "No. I would rather watch you."

He grinned. "No, come and help me. Chop the bell peppers," Chase commanded.

"Fine," I said irritated; he smiled. I stood up frowning.

I started to chop the bell peppers when Chase hugged me from behind and kissed my neck.

"Chase," I said and smiled. "This is not happening."

"Huh."

He was leaving kisses on my neck. I turned around with his arms wrapped around my waist.

"Don't be naughty!"

"It's not possible while you're beside me."

He started kissing my lips; I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back. He pressed me against the counter until lifted me up to place me on top.

We were kissing passionately; he took my blouse off and trailed his lips down my chest, leaving kisses everywhere he could.

I ran my hands through his hair and moaned, "Chase."

He rejoined our lips and picked me up in his arms. I wrapped my legs around his waist. He carried me to the bedroom without separating our lips.

Chase's POV

Aria fell asleep. I got up and put on my sweatpants. I went to the kitchen and cooked.

When I turned around, Aria was staring at me. She was leaning against the wall. She was wearing my jumper. It barely touched the top of her thighs. She looked sexy, very sexy. I looked at her from head to toe.

"It suits you," I said; she smiled. "Come on. Dinner is ready."

Aria's POV

Aria's POV

As we ate, Chase kept his eyes on my bare legs. I was holding myself hard not to laugh. I loved my effect on him.

I was hungry. "It's delicious," I said. "I like it."

"Bon appetit, my dear."

After eating, we sat on the couch and decided to watch a movie.

As I rested my head on his shoulder, I felt his eyes on me. I glanced back at him; our eyes met. He looked at me lustfully.

He moved down his gaze from my eyes to my lips. He kissed my lips passionately.

I placed my hand on his bare chest. I ran my hand through his hair as Chase stroked my bare thigh.

He lifted me up; I wrapped my legs around his waist. He pulled me close to him as he kissed my lips roughly.

A few seconds later, Chase took the jumper off and threw it to the ground. He moved his lips down to my neck. He placed me on the couch while kissing my lips.

He trailed kisses down on my body. His kisses sent shivers down my spine. His touch drove me crazy. He moved his hands down and took my panties off.

He gave a kiss between my legs. I bit my lower lip in ecstasy. "Chase!" I moaned in pleasure.

He took his clothes off, looking at me. He ripped the foil with his teeth. "You are beautiful, so beautiful."

He positioned himself between my legs and shoved his manhood inside me. I groaned as he thrust into me roughly. I grabbed his shoulder to steady myself as he moved in and out fast.

We were lying on the couch, wrapped in each other's arms.

In the morning, I woke up in the bed. I fell asleep on the couch yesterday. I don't remember how I got here. Chase must have carried me to the bed. He wasn't here.

Suddenly, Chase opened the door and walked in. He was holding a bouquet of roses in his hand. I was surprised.

"Chase," I said happily

"For my beautiful girl."

He sat on the bed and gave me the roses. I smelled the roses.

I kissed his lips and said, "Thank you so much."

"Everything for my beautiful girlfriend."

I put the roses on the bed and kissed his lips. He leaned me down on the bed, kissing my lips.

Suddenly, the wave of nausea hit me. I pushed Chase away and rushed to the bathroom, covering my mouth with my hand.