Chapter 12 - My secret heaven

Chase's POV

Aria had fallen asleep in my arms. I was watching her.

I was getting addicted to her more and more every day, like she was a piece of me. I missed her if I didn't see her for a second.

I ran my fingers through her hair, stroking it. I trailed my finger to her cheek. My secret heaven.

The early morning the sun was coming through the windows, and lightened up the room. I looked at the watch on the nightstand.

I pulled my hand away from under her head carefully without waking her up. I got up to pick up my clothes.

I wrote a note and left it on the nightstand.

I headed towards the window door and carefully left her bedroom.

Aria's POV

When I woke up in the morning, Chase wasn't in bed. I sat up and wrapped my cover around my body.

As I looked around my room, I noticed that his clothes were gone. My nightie and panties were the only things left. When I turned my head to look at the watch, I saw a note on the nightstand.

Good morning, beautiful. I left early so your parents wouldn't catch us.

I smiled and put the note down on the nightstand. I got up and went to the bathroom. I got ready and went to the university.

After the university, Chloe and I went to the cafe. We were talking when suddenly, my phone buzzed; it was from Chase.

' I miss you! '

I smiled.

'Me,too! '

'Where are you? I have a surprise for you. '

'I am at the cafe near the university with Chloe. What a surprise? '

' I am coming to pick you up. '

"My brother?" Chloe asked.

"Yeah, he has a surprise for me. He's coming to pick me up."

He sent me a message. He was about to arrive at the cafe. We went out and waited for him outside.

 We went out and waited for him outside

"Aria."

I turned around and saw Chase. He waved at me and smiled. I waved back and smiled at him. I said goodbye to Chloe and went towards Chase.

Chase walked towards us. He kissed my cheek and placed his hand on my back.

"Hey, beautiful," he whispered in my ear; I smiled. "Sis," Chase greeted Chloe.

We said goodbye to Chloe and got in the car.

"Where are we going?" I asked him.

"I won't tell you until we get there."

He parked the car at a marina. We walked towards the yachts, holding each other's hand.

We arrived at his yacht - The Limelight; he adored it. We had come here a couple of times. Many of his birthday parties were here.

He got on the yacht and helped me get on, and turned on the yacht. We sailed away from the coast.

"Do you want to sail the yacht?" he asked.

"Yes."

I walked towards the helm. He was standing next to me while showing me how to sail.

Later, he stopped the yacht. We decided to have lunch here, in the open. He had thought about everything. Everything I loved was on the table.

After eating, we walked to the front of the yacht. We watched the ocean when suddenly, he turned me around to show me something. He pulled out a necklace, my necklace.

"I found it...in my bed that morning," he said, smiling. "Turn around. I want to put it on."

I turned around and pulled my hair to the side while he put on my necklace. His breath fanned my neck, sending shivers down my back. He kissed my neck.

We continued to watch the sea while I leaned against him.

Chase's POV

We fell asleep while watching the sea. We didn't sleep properly last night.

Aria was sleeping in my arms as I stared at her and stroked her cheek.

"Wake up, sleepyhead."

"Mmm...a little more."

I smiled and said, "Come on

I smiled and said, "Come on. Wake up."

As I placed kisses on her cheeks and lips, she opened her eyes and said, "Fine."

I kissed her lips.

"Let's go back." She nodded. I got up and walked towards the helm.

A little later, Aria came and hugged me from behind. She rested her head on my back.

I held her hand as we went towards the car and left. She had told me to stop the car away from their house, so Uncle James wouldn't see us since he was coming home early today.

She kissed my lips. When she wanted to pull away, I didn't let her. I pulled her closer to me, kissing her lips passionately. I pulled my lips away, leaning my forehead against her forehead.

"See me in your dreams, beautiful."

I pulled back. Aria got out of the car and waved at me. I waved at her, too. I watched her walk into the garden. Then I went home.

I was going abroad for work tomorrow night. It would take a few days. I ate lunch with Aria.

Then I went to the airport.