I'm a wolf in dog's clothing

WARNING: this story was written in 2017 and it was one of my first taekook fanfictions so it might induce cringe

"Dog! Doggie!!"

I huff with annoyance. It's always the same with these little kids. Every day they want to play catch the ball and chase the frisbee, not even realizing I'm not a dog.

Hi by the way. Maybe I should introduce myself first before I throw you in my story. I'm Kim Taehyung, 19 years old and a werewolf, although the family I'm with seems to think of me as a dog. They even give me dog food to eat which is horrible to humans so I always have to shift into a wolf to somewhat like the taste.

I guess I have to be thankful though. I was supposedly found wandering on the dirt road next to the woods when I was around 6 years old. This family found me and took me in. What I mean with taking me in: put me in the dirty shed in the backyard, chain me to a corner of it and make me shift into a wolf everytime the kids want to play. Those kids don't know I'm a human/wolf and their parents want to keep it like that. They didn't even try to give me a name so they call me dog. Dog! What a ridiculous name to give your dog. 

Anyway, I often wonder if there are others like me, humans who can shift into animals. I asked my owner one time and didn't receive an answer or food for a week. I never asked again. My shed is next to a hedge and behind it is a big fence which leads to a giant forest. Of course I tried to escape one day, being sick and tired of this dog's life. The fence gives electricity shocks... I found that out the hard way. My burn marks faded eventually but the family found out anyway. And again I didn't get any food or water for a week.

They are really getting on my nerves.

Now you might wonder: why don't you just rip them to pieces Taehyung?

Well...

Number one: I hate blood, absolutely hate it! I faint everytime I see a drop.

Number two: I'm not violent. I won't hurt a fly even if you ask me to. Except for spiders, those son of a bitches need to die.

Number three: This family is pretty scary to be honest. They will knock me down before I'll even get the chance to reach them.

So I'm stuck. Great. Maybe some day someone will safe me like I'm a damsel in distress. But until that day I'll be a wolf in dog's clothing.

🌙

Howdy. Welcome to my new vkook fanfiction (a new one again Rani, really??) yes the fourth one and hopefully a good one!

I got this idea after Sahi286 commented something on my other werewolf fanfic. Thank you for activating my creative mind!!