Meeting the Winchesters and Angels

Kendall Morgan - ok so Fury is down at the park near here terrorizing innocent children from toddler to preteen now you guys have to stop him now alright and Kit-Kat Star before you guys go I need to talk to you Ms. Star privately with Keeper ok.

Kit-Kat Star - ok so what is my dinosaur again I keep forgetting.

Keeper - your Dino is a brachiosaurus long neck lizard are you a vegan dear?

Kit-Kat Star - yes why oh so the reason I have a brachiosaurus is because I am smart and also a vegan.

Keeper - yes Kit-Kat now on your way home be careful there are lots of dangers out there and your in more danger if you are on this team but I don't want you to leave alright think about this and you will always be welcomed here as a colleague, ranger and coworker.

Kit-Kat Star - alright I will and if something attacks me look around to see if anyone is watching and if no one is watching I suit up and fight.

Keeper - yes but still don't tell anyone who you are and what you do if someone ask just say your a detective for the police here on Amber Beach ok.

Kit-Kat Star - ok well after this we come back and recharge our Dino chargers and then we leave after saying our goodbyes and have a nice rest of the day.

Keeper - yep well remember what I say I know your scared sometimes but even power rangers are scared too you must face your fears by not fighting but by scaring them away before they scare you any further.

Kit-Kat Star - ok what if I meet new people what do I do I have nowhere else to go since I will be in even more danger than I already am with Sledge, Fury they're monsters, the minions aka Vivix all the people they go for just to get to us.

Keeper - think about it for a few weeks or days or months don't forget come to one of us if you wanna talk about something like family we are your family now we're sorry for the lost of your parents and sibling and other relatives Kit-Kat.

Kit-Kat Star -don't worry about it I live by myself I like to be alone but when I am with you and the team its all business let me go and suit up.

*you go to the park before the battle starts and say*

Kit-Kat Star - Dino chargers ready unleash the power yellow ranger ready.

Black Ranger (Chase Randall) - what took you so long babe?

Yellow Ranger (Kit-Kat Star) - sorry I am late I had a talk with Keeper about being a ranger with you guys you know me and I am a princess.

Gold Ranger (Sir Ivan) - your majesty its not your fault.

Red Ranger (Tyler) - yeah give her a break Chase she is famous and a princess.

Black Ranger (Chase Randall) - you still like that rock band who is it AC/DC?

Yellow Ranger (Kit-Kat Star) - I never liked them I never said I did.

Black Ranger (Chase Randall) - they are lame.

Yellow Ranger (Kit-Kat Star) - yeah y-yeah they are.

*you stutter your voice filled with hurt and betrayal Tyler the Red Ranger notices and says*

Red Ranger (Tyler) - hey Chase you might wanna apologize she's a princess and a singer from London you know United Kingdom.

Yellow Ranger (Kit-Kat Star) - no its ok Tyler he's right T.

Blue Ranger (Koda) - you ok Kit-Kat?

Yellow Ranger (Kit-Kat Star) - I'm fine Koda don't worry about me I have been here before you guys except Koda and Ivan.