Chapter 28

"Hello, red dragon restaurant, how may I help you." The lady answered. The phone was on speaker.

"Hi, I was wondering if your refrigerator it running?"

"Yes it is."

"Then you better go catch it!" Danny yelled and hung up. That was such an old joke but it was funny. "Oh my god that was terrible!" Brandon said. "It was not! You're singing is terrible!" Danny argued back.

We spinned the bottle again and it landed on me. "I dare you to kiss the person on your left." Danny said.

I looked to my left to see a blushing Justin. I reached over and kissed his cheek. "Noooo that doesn't count!" Nash said. I chuckled and kissed Justin on the lips.

"Awww." Danny and Natalie said.

I spinned the bottle and it landed on Brandon. "Bring it sunshine."

"I dare you to jump off the roof into the pool." I said.

"Seriously?"

"Yup." I smirked. We all headed outside as Brandon climbed the latter to the roof. "If I do this then Natalie has to go on a date with me."

"Only if you do it." Nat called back. Brandon smiled big before jumping and hitting the pool with a big splash. We all cheered as he came out the pool. He hugged Nat and got her all wet, making her squeal. After that her and Brandon went to go get dry while we continued the game. Nash spinned the bottle and it landed on Justin.

"I dare you to let Taylor do your makeup" He said. "No absolutely not." Justin said. "Then you gotta jump naked in the pool." I said. "I rather do that." He said, getting up. Wait is he really gonna do that? We went outside once again to see him strip buttnaked and jump in the pool. He had a sexy ass to say the least. Danny handed him a towl before he got out so he could cover his man hood. He came up to me and kissed me on the nose.

"Like what you see?" He smirked.

"Maybe." I replied.

He kissed me on the lips this time, running his hand through my hair. I moaned against his lips, forgetting we had an audience. After that we decided to end the game and watch a movie.

I cuddled into Justin's side as we laid under the blanket. Brandon and Natalie returned half way through the movie dry and blushing.

I fell asleep after awhile and woke up to Justin carrying me to the car. "Where's Natalie?" I mumbled. "She fell asleep so she'll stay with Brandon." He said. After that I fell back asleep. I woke up again but this time in Justin's bed.

"Justin." I mumbled. He turned around and scooped me up into his arms and held me as I drifted back to asleep.