Chapter 20

"I wanna take you on a date." Justin said. We were laying in my bed cuddling and watching Dirty dancing. I pulled my eyes away from the movie and looked at him. His brown hair was getting lighter due too the sun. His dark blue eyes were looking at me for an answer. "Sure." I said. He kissed my forehead then got comfy. Its been a week since we went camping and he has spent everyday with me. We watch movies, go to lunch, or just lay in bed and talk. Its been amazing. He tells me stories about his little sister and mom, about how work is at the mechanic shop. We also talk about Matthew and Natalie's new relationship, even though its not official I'm happy for them.

Justin drew patterns on my arm as he watched the movie. It was one of my absolute favorite movies, dirty dancing. Johnny Castle was fine as hell. "Are you hungry?" I asked him. "yeah I could eat." he replied.

We headed to a small Italian restaurant down the road from my house. There was red walls inside with pictures of people smiling and laughing hanging up. "nice place." Justin commented. Justin's hair was messed up from the wind that blew hard as we walked here. I smiled whenever I thought about him; his breathtaking smile and almost invisible dimples. Lord what has this boy done to me?

"what are you thinking about?"

I turned my head quickly to look at him, "huh?" I asked.

He shook his head and smiled, "Nothing." and with that he grabbed my hand and lead me to a booth in the corner.

"What are we?" I asked. Without missing a beat he answered, "I like to think that we are in the engagement part of a relationship."

"So like before we actually date?"

"Yes since I haven't officially asked you to be my girlfriend because I want it to be the right time and special. But you're still my girl."

My face flushed red. I looked down at the table and played with my belly ring through my shirt. "Oh okay." I smiled.

After lunch we headed back home and watched another movie until we fell asleep.

Shout out to Annabelle-18 for liking every chapter. Make sure to follow her Annabelle-18

-love Nicole ❤