Chapter 16

"SURPRISE!"

I gasped as the lights flicked on to show all my friends. We were going to Natalie's house for a "small" get together. But almost my entire high school class was here including some of Matthew's friends. "Ohmygod guysss!" I squealed, covering my mouth. I can't believe they did this. I started to tear up. Justin threw his arm around me and led me into the crowd.

Nat barreled into my arms, "Happy birthday love." She said. She handed me a cup filled with alcohol, I chugged it down. Tonight was my night.

Justin's arm was still around me. Him and the alcohol made my face heat up. "Knock knock." Natalie said to me.
"Who's there?"
"Dick."
"Dick who?"
"Moby dick!"

I couldn't contain the laugh that bubbled out. I buried my face into Justin's chest as I tried to stop laughing. Someone turned the music up to high so the whole house shook.
"She say she wanna roll with me and smoke up all my weed." The song played. I grabbed Nats hand and pulled her to the dance floor/ living room. We danced through the whole song until formation started playing. THIS IS MY SHIT. I grabbed another drink before joining Natalie back for our "performance". We had a whole routine for this song. Everyone gathered around us as we started moving.

I caught Justin's eyes on me as I was dancing. Everyone cheered when the song finished. "That's my sister!" I heard Matt scream over the crowd. The alcohol was making me stumble as I walked towards Justin. I grabbed his drink from him and took a sip before taking his hand and pulling him outside.

Justin wasn't as drunk as me but I could tell he was tipsy. The world seemed to spin as I got outside, but I had one thing on my mind. JUSTIN SCOTT. "Come here." Justin whispered. He wrapped his strong arms around me and pulled me to his chest. I was sure he could feel my heart pounding out of my chest. His hands moved slowly down my back until they were right above my ass.

He grabbed my ass and pulled me slam against his body. I gasped. My legs were shaking as he kissed my cheek, then my jaw. I grabbed his hair and pulled his lips to mine. I hungrily kissed him until my head started to spin. I pulled away quickly and ran over to the side of the deck to throw up.

~~~

"Jesus Taylor, see this is why we shouldn't let her drink. Her light ass."

"Oh shut up Matt, she's waking up."

"Ughhh." I groaned. I opened my eyes and saw two blury figures above me. I closed my eyes and opened them again. Matthew and Natalie. "Hey hun. You okay?" She asked. "Yeah." I said sitting up. I looked around for Justin. We kissed and then I threw up, lovely. "You passed out." Matthew explained, "Justin came and got us before he dipped." He continued.

Justin left...