The fabric goes over her ribs, her shoulders, her head...and now it's on the floor like your pants.

She bends her neck back and gazes up at you. You put a single finger under her chin, and she grins - slowly standing back up on her own two feet.

The light seems to gleam off of her bare chest.

Her boobs aren't too large, but she certainly has them.
Her deep blue areolas are the perfect size, and her nipples perky.
You're amazed that you didn't notice she wasn't wearing a bra before.

Noticing how long you've been staring at her bosoms, she chuckles.
"Well, are they everything you hoped they would be?"

In response, your mouth waters, and you nibble on your lower lip.
"Cm'ere, Undyne..."

Even though she was the one who was supposed to come closer, you lean forward. You brush your fingers against her soft, smooth skin, and then you grab her with your mouth.

Throwing her head back as you nibble on something other than your lips this time, she exhales in a deep sigh, closing her eyes.
You feel a strong yet gentle hand come to rest upon the top of your head, webbed fingers slowly tangling into your hair.

"Mm, yeah...keep going...."

Keep going you do, and then she seems to step closer. Her other arm stretches under your neck, before her clawed fingertips brush over the tender skin there, down to your exposed collar bone.
There are definitely perks to a low-cut shirt.

Something about the touch is surprisingly loving to you. You never expected to enjoy such a non-intimate spot being stroked that way.

You exhale through your nose, and decide to suck harder on the tit in the grasp of your teeth.
Undyne sighs louder this time.

Both of her arms move to embrace your ribs.
"______, I-I can't take much more of this..."

You release her and look up, concerned.
"I'm s-sorry...did it hurt?"

Once again with the wicked smirk, this time combined with dreamy yellow eyes.
"Is that what you think, babe?"

You froze at the term, feeling the deep blush growing on your face.
"I-I'll take that as a no..."

Undyne laughs triumphantly, putting her palms on both of your temples, and then nuzzling your forehead.

"I have something that I want to show you, ______...I think you'll like it..."

Before you can ask her what it is, she takes her hands off you and slyly steps to the side without taking her gaze away from yours. Her suspicious smirk persists.

To her left is a door - and she knees it open.
"Well, come on in...don't you wanna see?"

Cautiously, you enter the room. You see a large bed with a black comforter, dark blue walls, a few anime posters, more spears and weapons stored in a corner, and other personal belongings that add to your impression of Undyne.

Welcome to her most private area of the house.

"Wow, this is your room?"

"Well, yeah," she begins. "But this isn't the only thing I wanted to show ya..."

You look in her direction with a little smile.
"Oh? What else did you want to show me?"

Undyne chuckles, and closes her door behind her.
She walks out in front of you and kneels on her bedside. She bends over, putting her right hand on her jeans and slowly beginning to tug down.

Down they go, along with the rest.

"Does this satisfy your curiosity?" she teases

Her bare bottom is in the air, and due to her position you can see her dripping femininity as well.
She spreads her cheeks wider. Her folds seem to radiate succulence as you stare at them, and both of her holes are tight.

The way her nether regions have been presented has overpowered you with lust, and captivated you beyond your control.
You practically fly towards her hindquarters, gliding your hands over it with trembling fingers.
You bow your neck forward - and lick her up.

Her juices immediately soak your tongue, and you moan loudly at the taste of them.
Undyne, however, moans louder.

You run your teeth over a hardening bud between her lips and begin to pull ever so slightly.
Without ceasing to do this, you plunge a finger into her depths and rub her spot as hard as you can, hitting it violently.

She immediately goes from moaning to screaming in pleasure.
"_-______...ungh...that's so good...!"

You slip your tongue upwards, flicking the tip around the even tighter hole above that which you plunge. Even that is delicious to you.
She shudders at the contact, but she obviously loves it.

It's like she hasn't been touched like this by anyone in a very long time.

You thrust even harder, practically jabbing her in her spot with your fingertip, and suddenly, you feel a hot liquid explode all over your face.
"Nygahhhhh, Alphys...!"

Oh.

You had enjoyed what has just happened, but now it's all soiled.
You stop instantly, and pulled away.

Undyne has become still as a statue, her head perked up towards the dark wall in front of her.
"______, uhhhh..."
She is also evidentially horrified about what has just come out of her mouth.

You plop down beside her, collapsing on the edge of her bed as you wipe your face with your sleeve. Meanwhile, Undyne finally unfreezes and pulls her pants back up, moving to put a hand on your shoulder.

"I-I'm so sorry, ______, I didn't mean -"

You brush her hand off with a jolt forward.

"It's whatever, I get it."
Your voice has gotten bitter and cold.

Her face sinks. It's the kind of dejected expression that could just make you feel the heartbreak in your own bosom, even though you're too hurt yourself to sympathize right now.

"You want Alphys. You don't want me...you never wanted me. I'm just a...reminder of someone who's gone."

"No!" Undyne barks, quick and desperate to prove that you're wrong.
"It's not like that! ______, you're beautiful to me because you're you."

The tears gathering in your eyes begin to escape, burning the skin on your cheeks like acid.
"Ya know, I'd really like to believe that, Undyne, but...I guess you can't be a hero all the time..."

"N-no, ______, I...I..."
Your words cut deep. You can tell because now she's choking on her own.

But you don't care.

"I think I should leave. Knowing that I'm nothing but a cheap imitation, I don't think I have a choice."

You stand up, and walk away.

She reaches out for your hand, trying to pull you back into her arms.

"______, please! Don't do this...!"

But you do it anyway.
You walk out that door, and now you're going to finish what you started.

Or are you?